My Eid Outfit!

Hey hey hey! Eid mubarak everyone! Hope you all had a happy and safe Eid. And OMG it rained today like madness! I literally shrieked at the sound of thunder. So anyway, onto my eid outfit!

This year my sisters and I just went with embroidered cotton tops. I got mine from Khaadi and the color combination, accents and embroidery.. everything about it was just love at first sight!


The straight pants were from Khaadi too. The chappals are from Sputnik (went there for the first time, it has a pretty great collection of chappals!!) and I got the dupatta dyed and crushed. The jewelry is already mentioned in my Eid Jewlery Haul post.

I did quilt, net and seaweed pattern on my nails. And added a dash of flowers ^_^.

So... What are the plans for Eidi? I'm just gonna stock up on some nail art supplies 'cause I haven't done that in a while. And maybe, some makeup. Anyway, have fun in the last few days of summer vacations!

love,

3 comments:

  1. Masha Allah !! You are looking gorgeous. Lovely dress and awesome nail art

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is that outfit! I absolutely adore your matching nails :D If only I had your skills -Sadaf

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.