Tuesday, 14 July 2015

Eid Jewelry Haul!


Hey there beauties! Towards the end of Ramadan I know all of us are rummaging through the malls, looking for jewelry pieces, especially vibrant and colorful bangles. I thought I would make your life easier and show you some pretty stuff I got for Eid ^_^.


First up, bangles!


You know that floor at Dolmen Mall Tariq Road where they have gift stalls, rug sellers, ethnic jewelry, etc. That's where I got these gorgeous bangles from. I haven't seen them anywhere else! They were PKR 300-400 per set. That's pretty reasonable considering how unique they are.


I got this ring and bracelet from the same floor. They cost me PKR 500 together.


The HUGE yellow earrings you see there? They're from EBH. They were PKR 200. I actually wanted similar bangles I couldn't find them anywhere :-(.

The fabulous rings are from Nishat Linen. And guess what? They're just PKR 250 a piece! So me, my sister and my mom grabbed a lot of these ^_^.


The left one is dull gold and the right one is silver. I love dull gold jewelry! It has such a vintage-y gothic vibe to it.

That's it girls! Hope you found this helpful! Where will you get you're Eid jewelry from?

Happy last minute shopping!
Love,

2 comments :

  1. Lovely pick all jewellery is very cute but I love your bangles :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the things you picked! <3 Eid Mubarak in advance! xox

    http://thesyedasisters.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...