2016 is the year of self-discovery

10:37 pm
pakistani blog karachi beach, self-discovery
Every day I stop and think how much my life has changed this year. Doing what you love has such a great impact on you. 5 years I've spent with no idea what to do. No reason to get up in the morning. I've had anxiety and I still do. But in just these 6 months life has taken a 360 turn on me.
I have made so many paintings and illustrations that I could never even think of before. Sure I sketched before but now I believe in myself and that has made a huge difference. I'm pouring my heart out. I participated in a art contest. I have developed a particular art style. I have an art studio at my place. I'm getting freelance projects. I have a plan. I know where I wanna go, where I wanna study. I want to volunteer for art. Tomorrow I might even paint murals. I want to visit Louvre and Guggenheim. The Met. I have never felt so content and determined. I'm finally happy with myself. 2016 is the year of self discovery. And it's all because I'm finally doing what I've wanted to.

Just do what you love.

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.