Karachi School of Art Fashion Show 2016

Hey everyone! I know it's not everyday that I cover an event on my blog and neither do I ever volunteer. But hey, this time I actually got off my lazy bum and volunteered for Karachi School of Art Fashion Show 2016 held on July 23rd at Rangoonwala Auditorium, designers include my seniors at the institute (batch of 2015). The event was attended by chief guests sculptor Rabia Zuberi and designer Yousuf Bashir Qureshi.

The fashion show was themed at 'Angels & Demons'. Each student had designed an evening gown and cocktail dress based on either angel or demon or both. Even though the fashion design programme consists of only 2 semesters, the students performed brilliantly. The cuts, colors, accessories, everything was totally mesmerizing. It was all thanks to the supervisors Mrs. Jiya Hassan and Mrs. Uroosa Umair for guiding the students so well throughout the year and bringing out the best in them. I can't wait for my own show ^_^












The photographs were taken by Raheel Sualiheen. If you are interested in any of these dresses just email me at jaybeesjournal@outlook.com and I'll forward your request to the designer.

Hope you all liked this post! I sure enjoyed being there and volunteering for it <3 p="">

Have a beautiful weekend!
Love,

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.