Fashion Check - Generation's formal gharara pant

generation pakistan, formal wear, fashion design, fashion blog, fashion blogger, pakistani blogger, lifestyle blogger

generation pakistan, formal wear, fashion design, fashion blog, fashion blogger, pakistani blogger, lifestyle blogger

Whenever there’s a sale at Generation I always pounce to the trousers section. It’s a load of treasure; Skirts, ghararas, palazzos, harems - anything gypsy-like I cannot find at other stores, that too at an extremely reasonable price tag.  On my most recent trip, I saw this gharara pant and fell in love.

It’s a pretty flouncy, gharara pant fused with a formal dress pant. Like, whaaaat? Who does fusion wear better than Generation? NO ONE. So, there’s your zip and handy pockets, the amazing stitching and thick fabric. This trouser would be perfect for formal events, if worn with the right accessories and a collared shirt. And wait till I tell you the price. Believe it or not, I got this PKR 2400 pant (which was pretty reasonable to begin with) for PKR 700! That too in my size! I kept confirming with the salesperson if the price tag wasn’t lying to me. But remember, always confirm your size before the price. At situations like these we tend to hurry off with our amazingly discounted find, without checking the size first. I know the try rooms are off limits during sales. You can put it against you in front of a mirror and check the waist. And don’t worry no one’s looking, ‘cause they're too busy searching for a good bargain.

On several other occasions, I found some amazing screen printed palazzos and some printed tulips from Generation, that I wear with short tops or collared shirts and they look great as formals! If you’re like me and don’t shop from the regular prêt sections or get 3-piece lawn, but rather love putting on outfits together and collecting different clothing articles, then Generation is a great store to check out.

And in case you haven’t noticed, I’m a trouser freak!

Love,
twitter facebook| bloglovin' | instagram

*Disclaimer* This post doesn't contain any sponsored items or links.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.