Plans for the year

9:47 pm

With my fashion design diploma done, it feels like a huge burden has been lifted off my shoulders and there's a magical world of infinite possibilities waiting, with it's doors open wide. Throughout the year I had been making mental lists of things I would do when I'd finally be free. Some of those I have already achieved, despite my sleepiness, which is just awesome!
1. Get my bachelor's degree
Yes, I still haven't picked up my degree from my university. Just the horror of going back to that place in this heat gives me headaches. But this is something that HAS to be done. No more excuses.

2.Get a job
I don't know if it's a job or business, but my friend's father runs a textile company and he is launching a pret and bridal line for us. His regular work is casual-wear. All this wasn't really part of my plan, and so soon at that, but I'm really learning a lot there. And clothing business, it is NOT easy as I thought it would be. Our first pret collection will be out really soon, around 20th April. *Fingers crossed*

3. Paint, paint, paint
Lately, I've been keeping eyes on all the art shows and magazine submissions and sending away my paintings. I'm going to work hard now and get my art out there. So far this year I have made 1 painting and the second is half done. Do check out my art Instagram and Facebook. Also, if any one of you knows where I can donate my art, please let me know.

4. YouTube
I don't now if you've seen it but I did my first YouTube video last month. I plan on making at least 2 videos per month and then take it up from there.

5. Get a makeup certificate
Well, my dream makeup institute is Illamasqua. But for now I will have to settle. *sigh* Do leave some recommendations.

6. Learn how to drive
This is the year that I WILL drive. Despite the car sickness.

So I think that's it. Do let me know if you had any of these in your list as well.

Have a great week!
Love,

1 comment:

  1. Best of luck with all your plans. Waiting for your designed pret collection.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.