Thursday, 13 April 2017

Olay Essentials Double Action Moisturizing Gel

Olay Essentials Double Action Moisturizing Gel, pakistani beauty blogger

Olay Essentials Double Action Moisturizing Gel, pakistani beauty blogger

When the summer heat hits, I toss down my favorite moisturizer, Nivea Soft Cream. Nivea Soft Cream, you're great and all, but I need something lighter for the day. In the past, St. Ives Timeless Skin and Olay Beauty Fluid have been great. But they don't compare to Olay Essential Double Action Moisturizing Gel. I think I've found my favorite moisturizer for summer.
The consistency and texture is just beautiful! It's a light, translucent gel and spreads so easily on the skin. But it packs a great punch of moisture. It leaves my skin smooth and feeling fresh. It doesn't feel slick or heavy. The texture reminds me of The Body Shop Seaweed Moisturizer, but this is 1/3rd the price. I can even skip my primer. My foundation goes on smooth over this moisturizer. I only use it once after my morning cleansing routine and don't have to re-apply. My skin stays soft through-out the day. YAYY! for us lazy girls.

The 50 ml jar costs PKR 450 and lasts me 2 months. I think that's great value for money! There's also a night cream in this range, and I'd love to try that one next.

What's your favorite summer moisturizer?

Have a great day!
Love,

*Disclaimer* The product was purchased by me and the review is 100% honest.

3 comments :

  1. This looks interesting. Gel texture formulas are super light weight for summers. Need to check this out. Thanks for the share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Olay moisturisers as these are the best ones I have found locally! However, have not ever tried a gel one and since we have the same skin type, I need to try this now! :) x

    ♥ Jadirah Sarmad | Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this one and love it in summers, it is perfect for all skins. Great review.
    GlamupGirls

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...