Saturday, 18 June 2016

Sweet Touch Nail Polish Swatches

Hey beauties! Hope you're all feeling well. People over at Makeup City were nice enough to send me 2 bottles of Sweet Touch nail polish to review. Since I already had a few colors I decided to swatch them all up for you girls! Do avail the Makeup City Ramadan discounts by sms-ing MAKEUPCITY to 8833. Check their Facebook page for more info.


Do I even need to comment on the quality of these nail polishes? For just Rs. 180, you get a flat brush, a streak-free formula that lasts well. And not to mention, a million shades to choose from! 
sweet touch nail polishes swatches pakistan, pakistan beauty blogger, pakistan fashion blogger
Left to right: 1071 White, 1070 Cafe, 1110 Beige Brown
1071 White - This is my go-to white nail polish. I always have some of these in my stash.
1070 Cafe - This a really pretty, mauve-y nude.
1110 Beige Brown - Lighter than cafe. Reminds me of tea ^_^

sweet touch nail polishes swatches pakistan, pakistan beauty blogger, pakistan fashion blogger
Left to right: 1008 Melon, 1026 Red Lips, 1001 Antique Gold
1008 Melon* - Such a gorgeous shade of coral! Perfect summer color for me. (Incase you haven't seen my blog theme, I love coral!!)
1026 Red Lips* - This is the perfect red. Not orangey. Not dark, vampy. I already had this color so now I have 2! Yayy ^_^.
1001 Antique Gold - I've always liked dull golds but this color is so vintage and unique, I just had to have it! It has a touch of bronze. It's beautiful I tell you, BEAUTIFUL!

sweet touch nail polishes swatches pakistan, pakistan beauty blogger, pakistan fashion blogger
Left to right: 1127 Blue Breeze, 1102 Lime Yellow, 1068 Black Queen
1127 Blue Breeze - A pale blue that doesn't attract too much attention.
1102 Lime Yellow - A pale yellow. This is one color that I have not been able to find in other brands. So *claps* for Sweet Touch.
1068 Black Queen - The truest black. I have had a bottle of this color since my childhood. Infact my elder sister has always had this. So yeah, this shade is like family.

That's it guys. I'll definitely update this blog here when I get more shades. You can find Sweet Touch at Makeup City and at all major super markets.

Have a lovely night!
Much love,

twitter facebook| bloglovin'
*Disclaimer* The items marked with * were sent to me for reviewing. My opnions are 100% honest and my loyalty is to my readers.

5 comments :

  1. Such pretty shades <3 Great swatches. Am loving them all. Gotta try these soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet touch makes the best nail paints!!! And now I want all of these. That blue and pale yellow Is sooooo pretty *_*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always loved Sweet touch nail colors formula and shades. You got some amazing collection.
    GlamupGirls

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have always been in loved with St nail paints they are super affordable with a variety of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These colors looks amazing! You have a wonderful blog, would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...