Thursday, 2 June 2016

Ramadan Discounts From Makeup City!

makeup city karachi, pakistan beauty blogger

Hey there my loves! Hope you all are well. I have really amazing news for you all (no I'm not getting married). We all know Makeup City. Yes, the Sweet Touch heaven. When I want a very very particular and unique nail color, I go to Makeup City, browse and try out those thousands of Sweet Touch nail colors and always find the exact color I was looking for (and a shade lighter and darker). And that is how I spend my weekends. It now occurs to me that the sales girl must think I'm crazy.

so...

It gives me great pleasure to announce that Makeup City is handing out discount codes! Yayyy *claps* All you need to do is type MAKEUPCITY and text it to 8833 to get 10% discount on all makeup products & 50% discount on makeovers PLUS all the low down on how to join the loyalty program. Loyalty program is free for right now so you should hurry up and send that text.

You can find Makeup City outlets at my two favorite places; Dolmen Mall Tariq Road & Clifton. The shops have very good lighting and they are very spacious. You can easily walk around without knockin' stuff off.

Makeup City offers the following brands:
- Kryolan (German Br...and - official cosmetics partners for Miss Universe for last 3 years)
- Framesi (Italian Brand)
- Sothys (French Brand) 
- Titania (German Brand)
- Just for Men (US Brand - world # 1 men's hair color brand)
- Bioline (Italian Brand), 
- Janseen Cosmeceutical (German Brand)
- St Ives
- Suave
- LCN (German Brand)
- Sweet Touch Color Cosmetics 
- Femina Cosmetics


I'I'll be going this saturday and totally  stocking up on Kryolan false lashes and Sweet Touch nail colors and eye liners. Yeah, I'll be the girl trying on every nail color. You should too take advantage of this opportunity and stock up your favorite stuff or try something new.

Happy thursday!
Love,

*Disclaimer* I was asked to write this promotional post but what I said is 100% honest and my loyalty is to my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...