Thursday, 9 June 2016

Olor Fragrances

Hey Beauties! Ramadan mubarak to all of you. Hope this Ramadan bring nothing but happiness and prosperity to each and everyone of us and may all our prayers be answered, and our sins forgiven.

olor pakistan, pakistan beauty blogger

So how many of you have seen these new Olor fragrances at supermarkets? I always like seeing new stuff at supermarkets, especially in the makeup/skincare department. Someday I will see a Sephora (sigh) Olor is originally from Netherlands and it's drugstore, budget-friendly (love that word these days) beauty brand.
People from Olor Pakistan were nice enough to send these to me around end of March. I've been using these ever since and absolutely love them! *Yayy* for Olor!

olor pakistan, pakistan beauty blogger

Let's start with Olor Glamorous Gold Lilac & Amber. Let me tell you, it really does smell glamorous. If you like those romantic, sultry kind of fragnances, this is the one for you. This is definitely my favorite of the three because the smell is strong but not too strong. I keep this one in my handbag.

olor pakistan, pakistan beauty blogger

Raspberry is my favorite scent. In food, in skincare, in everything! So I actually had high hopes for this one, but sadly it disappointed me. It doesn't have that sharp raspberry smell. It kinda smells like medicine to me. I have barely used it 'cause of the immense disappointment, you see.

olor pakistan, pakistan beauty blogger

So the disappointment was lessened a bit, thanks to Olor Vibrant Violet Iris & Black Currant. It smells amazing! It's a burst of fruity and floral scents. And boy is it sharp. It hits you in the head! I LOVE IT! It is the most used and it's gonna be over soon. I'm totally gonna purchase this.

Considering the price point of these, I did not expect them to last 24 hours, considering how hot it is here in Karachi. And neither did they. They lasted a couple of hours and that's fine by me.  But one thing's for sure, they do make me feel really really fresh and that's what I love.

There's a little something that I found a teensy bit annoying. The caps of these things come off like crazy. Glamorous Gold, the one I keep in my handbag, that poor soul is always cap-less. I wish the caps were a little tighter.

You can find these at all leading supermarkets for Rs. 195. Also available online at just4girls.pk

Have a great day!
Love,


*Disclaimer* I was sent these items for review considerations but my opinions are 100% honest and my loyalty is to my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...