Thursday, 7 April 2016

Spring Makeup - Mint Candy

spring makeup mint hijabi pakistan, Pakistani beauty fashion lifestyle blog

Hey beauties! Hope you all had a great day. For today's post I have paired mint & pink colors together to create a spring appropriate look.

spring makeup mint hijabi pakistan, Pakistani beauty fashion lifestyle blog



For My Face

Catrice, Essence, Rimmel, Color Studio


1. After moisturizing my face,  I applied a pump of Rimmel Lasting Finish Nude Foundation. I dotted it all over my face and then buffed it out with Real Techniques Buffing Brush. I did not use a primer 'cause I have dry skin and it's in good shape these days.

2. I applied the peach corrector from Catrice Cream Concealer palette to the purple spaces under my eyes. I used my ring finger 'cause concealer works best with the warmth of our skin.

3. Over the corrector, I applied the darker shade of concealer to push back the bags under my eyes. Used my ring finger for this.

4. With EcoTools Tapered Blush Brush I applied Color Studio Blush in Misty Rose to the apples of my cheeks.

5. To set everything, I used Essence Mattifying Compact Powder in shade Tan.

For My Eyes

essence, maybelline

1. Started off with my eyebrows. I filled them in with Essence Eyebrow Gel in Brown with Real Techniques Angled Brush.

2. I applied Maybelline Color Tattoo in Pink Gold to my lid as an eyeshadow base to bring out the pink color that I will use next. And also to make my eye makeup last longer.

elf

3. I tapped on the warm pink shadow to my entire lid, over the eyeshadow base. The eyeshadow palette is E.L.F 150 Piece Geometric Palette. I used Real Techniques Fluffy Brush for this.

4. From the same palette and with the same brush, I applied the dark brown shadow to the crease, concentrating more on the outer crease. Then I softened up the edges. I dabbed some dark brown shadow to my lower lashline too.

Rimmel, Catrice, Color Studio 5. I applied Catrice Kohl Kajal in Mint to my entire lower lashline.

6. I used Color Studio Kohl Addict in black to line my upper lash line.

7. (Not pictured) I finished off with 2 coats of L'Oreal Million Lashes Volume Mascara.

For My Lips

Over Vaseline Lip Therapy, I applied Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in shade 16.

Brushes 

These are the brushes I used to create this look.
 

Hope you all liked it! I had fun and will be posting makeup looks more often now ^_^

Goodnight everyone!
Love,
twitter facebook| bloglovin'

*Disclaimer* E.L.F 150 piece geometric palette was a PR product. The rest was purchased by me. 

4 comments :

  1. You cutie! Love the look you have put together and that combo is so elegant! x

    Jadirah Sarmad at Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are looking absolutely gorgeous. lovely makeup, so neat and elegant.
    GlamupGirls

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makeup look really suits on you. Very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous look dear how about we follow each other?
    www.mahasbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...