Tuesday, 29 March 2016

JayBee's Journal Turns 3!

Hey beauties! My blog has turned 3 years old and it's time for my yearly thank you speech ^_^.


Thank you all who read my blog, commented and even asked queries on Facebook! Without you all this blog would be nothing for sure. Thank you for sticking around even when I couldn't give time to my blog. If that's not true love I don't know what is :-P Last year has been great since I also started my store Bed of Nails. Thank you all who supported me there too - inviting your friends, sharing the page and commenting! Really means a lot to me. <3 br="">

I'm quite broke right now, but I will be doing a giveaway soon. So do let me what kind of stuff would you like to win? I was thinking themed stuff? Like a bag of pink nail color, lipstick, and blush? or peach maybe? Or some crazy neons? Let me know!

Let us look at the improvements in the stats!

So last year I had,

520 Facebook likes
188 Bloglovin’ followers
46 GFC followers
450 Twitter followers
166 Instagram followers, and
51 Tumblr followers.

And this year,

1047 Facebook likes
182 Bloglovin’ followers
53 GFC followers
548  Twitter followers
271 Instagram followers, and
407  Tumblr followers.


My Tumblr followers have incraesed like crazy! :-D and my Bloglovin followers went down? Does that even happen? :-P

Keep reading my blog and have a great week!
Love,

2 comments :

  1. Congrats on your 3rd blogiversary! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! <3

    www.gulezehrasblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...