Sunday, 13 March 2016

I'm not reading Fangirl

fangirl rainbow rowell pakistan, pakistani beauty and book blog


You know when you love a book, you're not able to put it down. You need to read it all the time. You're reading it before going to bed and right after you wake up. You're reading it in those 5 minutes of free time you have while waiting for your van to pick you up for art school. You're putting off doing your assignments. And when you really absolutely love it, skipping your lunch to read it. You're reading it going up the stairs ('cause while coming down would be stupid, duh. You'd fall and your book might tear up).

Oh no, with all this reading the book is coming to an end. All the issues resolving.. I cannot take it anymore! What will I do with my life once FanGirl ends? I've read all by Rowell except Attachments. And once that ends..

If I stop now, I'll have some time. The book won't end. I'm freezing you for a while Cath and your social awkwardness, Levi and your extreme niceness and un-ability to read. With just 2 chapters left, I'm not reading FanGirl.

My favorite parts from Fangirl:


fangirl rainbow rowell pakistan, pakistani beauty and book blog


fangirl rainbow rowell pakistan, pakistani beauty and book blog

Love,

This book was purchased by me from Liberty Books for PKR 700.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...