Sunday, 13 March 2016

Budget-friendly Blushes from Color Studio

budget friendly blushes, color studio pakistan, color studio blush swatches review, color studio misty rose, color studio sugar plum, pakistani beauty blog


Hey beauties! So sorry for being away. I got sick (like I do every month) and when I went back to school, I was literally bombarded with work. Even when I got time to blog, my internet issues got in the way.  I hope you have all been great and the lawn shopping is going well ^_^

Ever since I started art school,  it’s like I’m throwing money out the window.  Literally! So when it comes to makeup, I’ve been more and more inclined towards budget friendly makeup brands. And Color Studio makes the top cut!

I would like to mention though that shopping from their website hasn’t been a good experience. They didn’t send me all the items I had ordered and neither did I get the promised 30% off. I emailed them but got no response. It’s sad. Won’t be buying online from them again.

budget friendly blushes, color studio pakistan, color studio blush swatches review, color studio misty rose, color studio sugar plum, pakistani beauty blog
Anyway, coming to Color Studio blushes, I have to tell you how amazing they are for such a pocket-friendly price! These are the mini ones (4.5 g) and come in 7-8 colors. I have 107 Sugar Plum and 104 Misty Rose.
The texture is soft and creamy to touch. They are well-pigmented and blend really well with the skin. I need a single swipe to get the perfect , natural looking flushed cheeks. My cheeks never look over-done.  The lasting power is around 6 hours with a setting powder dusted on top. What I love about these blushes is that girls, either fair or dusky, can wear them.  You can apply them light, or go bold, either way the color will not appear patchy ^_^

budget friendly blushes, color studio pakistan, color studio blush swatches review, color studio misty rose, color studio sugar plum, pakistani beauty blog
104 Misty Rose is the perfect shade for summer. It’s hot, coral peach. 107 Sugar Plum is a pretty cool pink leaning towards berry. It’s a lovely color for the cooler months. If you’re a student, these are the only  2 blushes you need to complete your makeup collection! Both the shades have a satin finish in the pan but on the skin they appear matte. So, you can totally rock your favorite highlighter over these! (I wish Color Studio would come out with a cute little highlighter too to go with these blushes ^_^)

My recommendation? Totally buy them! They’re available nation wide at Color Studio kiosks for PKR 600-650. You’re not getting a better blush at this price range.

 You can check them out online here and at Just4Girls.pk


Have a happy weekend!
Love,
twitter facebook| bloglovin'
 
*Disclaimer* All products mentioned in this post were bought myself. My opinions are 100% honest and my loyalty is to my readers.

2 comments :

  1. Misty Rose looks so so pretty! Thank you for telling us about your experience with their website though.

    www.gulezehrasblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...