Sunday, 17 January 2016

My Birthday Outfit

Hey beauties! This weekend was my 23rd birthday ^_^ I was super excited this time 'cause I loved the dress I had made for the day and couldn't wait to wear it.

retro polka dot dress pakistan, New Look straight pant, H&M neon pink heels


retro polka dot dress pakistan, New Look straight pant, H&M neon pink heels

It's a quite a retro, polka dot black chiffon layered dress top, black cotton straight pants from New Look and paired with H&M neon pink mid-heel stilettos ^_^

Hope you guys liked it! Watch out for more.

Love,

Disclaimer - All products were purchased by me. My reviews are honest and my loyalty is to my readers.

4 comments :

  1. Such a pretty dress jaybee!! Happy belated birthday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable outfit and loving the pop of neon! :) <3

    Jadirah Sarmad | Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...