Sunday, 17 January 2016

My Beauty Favorites of 2015

Hey beauties! Happy 2016! Welcome to my very first post of 2016. I have a lot of amazingness planned for this year. Let's begin with last year's favorites.

pakistan beauty blog, catrice kohl kajal, vaseline lip therapy rosy lips, rimmel kate 16, medora pink berry, st. ives shea & oatmeal body lotion, real techniques accent brush, essence eyebrow gel

1. Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick by Kate Shade 16 - This is the most beautiful, most natural looking watermelon pink lip color ever!! It complements fair-medium complexions beautifully and doesn't accentuate my dry lips - my number 1 concern when it comes to lipsticks!


2. Real Technique Accent Brush - This brush comes with the Starter Set. It's the perfect size for my crease & packs a good amount of color. I've been doing a subtle cut crease through out the year so this brush has been my go-to & hasn't let me down ^_^

3. Catrice Kohl Kajal Would You Mint? - I got this baby on sale for Rs. 200 at Debenhams ^_^ I didn't have hopes for it, like you would for any drugstore eyeliner. But boy was I wrong! This kohl pencil is very richly pigmented & so soft! Will be checking out more shades & will write a proper review.

4. Jordana Your Majesty Pressed Eyeshadow* - The perfect chocolate brown eyeshadow for the crease! This is the one I've been using with RT Accent Brush & it does the job of enhancing my eye shape perfectly. Full review coming up!

5. St. Ives Shea & Oatmeal Body Lotion - I've heard a lot about this body lotion and St. Ives being my favorite skin care brand I had to try this. It was love at first try! So thick & creamy yet so easy to rub and absorbs instantly.

6. Essence Eyebrow Gel - Hands down my most favorite beauty product of the year! Hardly feels like a drugstore product. Full review here:

7. Medora Matte Pink Berry - So I wanted to try some mauves & berries in fall and got some Medora lippies. Pink Berry is the best shade of mauve for my complexion! It's dark yet subtle and looks so natural. It does get a bit dry though after some time, but nothing a quick dab of lip balm won't fix. Best of all, the cheap price tag!

8. Golden Rose Color Expert Nail Lacquer - My favorite nail polish of the year. The price, the brush and best of all.. the amazing collection of colors! Will be getting some more shades and will write a full review.

9. Vaseline Lip Therapy Rosy Lips - I guess I found my favorite lip balm ^_^ Have been using this for 2 weeks and I must say my lips are in much MUCH better condition.  I never thought I'd be able to wear lipstick in winter!

Have you tried any of these products?

Love,

Disclaimer - Product marked with * was sent to me for review. All others were purchased by me. My reviews are honest and my loyalty is to my readers.

3 comments :

  1. Great picks jabeen! The jordana mono shadow is definitly a keeper for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the Golden Rose nail polish and Jordana shadow too last year! :)

    Jadirah Sarmad | Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kate moss lipsticks are looovveeee!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...