Saturday, 28 November 2015

Winter Lip Colors on a Budget! - Medora Berry & Pink Berry

medora pink berry lipstick, medora berry lipstick
Medora Pink Berry & Berry

Hey beauties! I've been a pink or peach lips girl forever but I really wanted to try out some mauves and berries this year. What better way to try out a new lip color than to get some Medora?

The color range is amazing! There were like 4-5 shades of neutrals mauves and I couldn't decide which one to get! Lastly I picked 'Pink Berry', which is a neutral pink color with hints of mauve, & 'Berry' which is a full-on plum. They're from the Matte collection. Both the colors are extremely pigmented with a single swipe and last about 4-5 hours. All this is pretty amazing for such a low price tag! They can be drying. Exfoliate your lips daily and keep a good lip balm on and you'll be okay. ^_^

medora pink berry lipstick, medora berry lipstick
Wearing Medora Pink Berry

medora pink berry lipstick, medora berry lipstick
Medora Berry
I know 'Berry' looks really intimidating! You can lightly dab it on your lips too - looks really natural that way and can be worn to uni too. Pink Berry is my go-to these days! It just goes with everything. I'm gonna get 'Full Fuchsia' next ^_^.

I bought Medora lipcolors for Rs. 100 at Imtiaz Supermarket. You can grab those nails at Bed of Nails.

Have a great weekend!
Love,

6 comments :

  1. Lovely Nails love the matte effect! The Lippie shades are perfect for winter! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. both shades looks amazing...
    xoxo
    Keep in touch
    My New Post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of the shades are beautiful....love your nails
    following you please follow back on GFC
    Glamorous without the Guilt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my god, I love that berry one. Perfect for fall! <3 Oh and you're totally slaying that manicure, how did you do it or did get it done at a salon?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aha! You have a false nails store. Quickly skimmed through the images on Facebook. Boy, are you one talented lady.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...