Wednesday, 4 November 2015

A Lip liner for Fall! Jordana Cherrywood

jordana quickliner lip pencil cherrywood review swatches, pakistani beauty blogger

Hey beauties! You know the one thing that makes me incredibly happy? When I find a lip product that works on my incredibly dry lips, without appearing patchy and dry. And this Jordana Quickliner Lip Pencil in Cherrywood does exactly that for me!


jordana quickliner lip pencil cherrywood review swatches, pakistani beauty blogger

I love Rimmel lip liners; they're so smooth to apply and so affordable. But there are such limited shades. That's where Jordana pops in! 12 brilliant shades of affordable lip liners. They are just as smooth and easy to apply, even on my dry flaky lips. Pigmentation is spot on. They last all day and leave a stain behind as well. They are not retractable though, you have to sharpen them up.

jordana quickliner lip pencil cherrywood review swatches, pakistani beauty blogger

'Cherrywood' is the perfect shade for fall! A deep, berry red with brown undertones. Yes, the color of our kidneys :-P I love the color and texture so much that I might wear it alone as a lip color! And I think that's the best compliment a lip liner could ever get ^_^.

jordana quickliner lip pencil cherrywood review swatches, pakistani beauty blogger

Sadly, the QuickLiner range isn't available here in Pakistan yet. You can totally poke Just4Girls.pk & Jordana Pakistan and ask them about it ^_^. Internationally you can get it for $1.49. So affordable!!

Further note, Jordana is a cruelty-free, animal-friendly brand ^_^

Happy wednesday!
Love,

*Disclaimer* The product was sent to me for reviewing. However, my opinions are 100% honest and my loyalty is to my customers.

13 comments :

  1. A beautiful deep shade! I have never tried such a dark color but it looks so nice on you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me neither! Wore such a dark color for the first time :-)

      Delete
  2. It is so pretty! Perfect for fall! Lovely post :)

    http://glamorizewithsundas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks gorgeous on your lips!! <3 I need to get more into lip liners.

    Jadirah Sarmad | Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect for winters ^_^ looks lovely on you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a pretty shade for Fall/Winter!

    www.GULEZEHRASBLOG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks amazing! I havent had such good luck with Jordana but I'll give it a look-see.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww I hope you have better luck with Jordana ^_^

      Delete
  7. Wahoo! this product looks worth to try out. All the pictures are amazing. Love your swatches. Would definitely try this one. Thanks for sharing.

    Kanwalikram's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg love the shade perfect for this winter season :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty shade for fall. A swish of gloss and it will look more glam.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...