Sunday, 18 October 2015

NEW Bed of Nails Sophisticated Collection

Hey beauties! Hope you're having a fabulous weekend ^_^ As you all know, I have started a false nails store called Bed of Nails recently. I wanted to share the upcoming collection with you all. The theme is sophistication. A lot of girls were inbox-ing me, asking for something 'plain' or 'simple'. That lead me to create these designs. I have chosen neutral fall colors for the collection, so the nails go with all your dresses.



Office Chic - They're short, nude and black tipped. Something you can wear to the office without attracting too much attention. They will go with any outfit.

Black Luxe - They are meant to be formal nails for people who don't like glitter or rhinestones.

Half Moon - I did the famous half moon manicure with taupe and black colors. This manicure is extremely classy and a lot of celebs have been spotted wearing it. I chose the hottest color for fall season - taupe.

I will be listing these soon at Bed of Nails. All these nails will be between Rs. 250 to Rs. 400. My nails are affordable for promotion purposes, not because they are cheap quality :-). I just wanted to clear that out, because a lot of people here in our country have the perspective that inexpensive is cheap. That's not the case with my nails :-)

About the delivery, I started my store out for Pakistan only but now I'm offering worldwide shipping as well. Just inbox me at Bed of Nails and I'll let you know the minimum limit & charges for worldwide shipping.

Now that sophisticated nails are done, I will be working on matte & diamonte nails ^_^ Which one is your favorite?

Love,

2 comments :

  1. Love the half moons the most! all of these are amazing and I love the idea of such collections! Also, happy to read about worldwide shipping!! :D <3

    Jadirah Sarmad | Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...