Sunday, 18 October 2015

Fall Fashion - Yellow & Beige

It is yet again time for an outfit post. The theme was Autumn, I chose a dull yellow cotton tunic top and paired with beige scarf and pants. And my brown flats and metallic bag, they go with everything I tell you! I know yellow is a bright & sunny color, perfect for summer, but you can totally grab a dull yellow clothing piece, pair it with a neutral color and rock it in Autumn as well. My scarf is maxi size, hence the million folds you see there. And my pants are a mix of jeans and chinos. The picture is extremely bad, thanks to the bad lighting at Dolmen City Mall :-P Hope you like! ^_^

pakistan hijab blog, pakistani beauty blog, outfits fall autumn pakistan


Top - Outfitters Pakistan
Scarf - Outfitters Pakistan
Pants - H&M UK
Flats - EBH Pakistan
Bag - Clarks UK

Happy Sunday beauties! 
Love,

*Disclaimer* All the products mentioned in this post were bought myself. 

1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...