Sunday, 20 September 2015

Makeup Revolution Amazing Liquid Liner Waterproof

Heyyyy! I'm so happy to be back! For those who don't follow me on Instagram (which you should! @jbqadri) I've been really sick for the past month!? Yeah, I think it's been a month. I had strep throat. It's really ugly. I couldn't eat, couldn't drink water.. I even woke up one day feeling like I couldn't breathe! So, yeah it was horrible and it's still not healed completely. I'm still not drink cold water, and you can imagine how awful that is in this HEAT!

Anyway, I'm so happy to be blogging again! ^_^ Hope you all have been great and in good health. Let's begin today's blog, shall we?

Makeup revolution waterproof amazing liquid eye liner review swatches pakistan


Makeup Revolution.. the amazing brand we all know and love. The brand that saves us an amazing amount of money! :-P Here's the Amazing Eye Liner from the amazing brand.

First off, the packing. Simple and slender. What else can you expect from such an affordable product. It's what inside that counts.

Second, the brush. I believe that's most important when it comes to liquid eyeliners. The wing is no joke and it needs much love and work from your liners. This eye liner has a brush tip that works like a felt tip. Did that make sense? It's true though. It doesn't have that marker/sponge type feel but it doesn't sway like a brush. I think that's just brilliant!! 5 starts Makeup Revolution! The swaying is really annoying, specially if you're a beginner at the wing. And I'm not a fan of the markers 'cause I feel like I'll poke my eye out or something. So yes, the tip is perfect! HOWEVER, it did hurt my eyes a tad bit, maybe 'cause I wasn't used to such liners. but that doesn't happen anymore.

Makeup revolution waterproof amazing liquid eye liner review swatches pakistan

Next up, the pigmentation. Beautifully pigmented! Needs just 1 stroke really.  

Lasting power and waterproof-ness? Well well well, we are little liars aren't we MUR? This eye liner IS NOT waterproof. But but but, a little water is okay. Doesn't budge with a little amount of water. But if you happen to wash your face with much force, make sure to clean out the smudges. 

The lasting power is pretty great for such an affordable product. Lasts my entire day at uni, which is about 6 hours. Doesn't crack up, thank God!

Makeup Revolution Amazing Liquid Liner Color Studio Iconic Kajal Maybelline Colossal Kajal in Turquoise
MUR Amazing Eyeliner on the lid
Color Studio Iconic Kajal on the bottom lash line
and Maybelline Colossal Kajal in Turquoise on the inner corners.
Totally recommend Makeup Revolution Amazing Eyeliner Waterproof to beginners and those on a budget looking to practice their wings! Remember, though, that it's not completely waterproof.

You can get Makeup Revolution Amazing Eyeliner Waterproof at Just4Girls.pk for PKR 300.

Hope you all loved today's review! Let me know what you thought!

Happy Sunday!
Love,

*Disclaimer* This product was purchased myself. My opinions are 100% honest and my loyalty is to my readers.

8 comments :

  1. Looks like a great product for the price. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am soo glad that you have gotten well :) Welcome back to blogging <3 The product looks great for the price :) And the backdrop of your pictures is great <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wahoo! this is an amazing product. Looks worth to try out. Would get one for me as well. Great review.

    ❁ ❊ Kanwalikram's Blog ❊ ❁

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is the finish matte love? I think this is pretty good for all those winter events -Sadaf

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seems a perfect liner, thanks for reviewing! x

    Love XoxoX
    http://www.walkinvogue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this eye liner. I also have the water proof one. Need to test it. Nice review :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely review for the price it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...