Saturday, 1 August 2015

The new Essence Eyebrow Gel

Hey beauties! Hope you're all well. So turns out, I had no classes all week! Don't know what's up with my department. I only went on Thursday and had only 1 class with just 2 students. Even my van ditched me. I guess it's 'cause of the rain. Hopefully everything will get back to normal from Monday, so be ready for some outfit posts!

The new Essence Eyebrow Gel review swatches pakistan


The new Essence Eyebrow Gel review swatches pakistan

The new Essence Eyebrow Gel review swatches pakistan

I wanted to review this AMAZING new budget product that I got for Eid. And believe me I've been using it everyday since then! My Eid day went like this; I got all dressed up by 2, went out to meet all my relatives, got back home around 11! See how long that is? But my eyebrows were still beautifully filled and shaped, thanks to the new Essence Eyebrow Gel. Seriously, you need this in your life for the following reasons:

1. The shade 'Brown' is so natural, it looks as if your brows are naturally so beautiful.
2. The texture is creamy, applies easily and sets in a few seconds so you have some time to clean up mistakes.
3. But once it sets, it lasts all day!!
4. Even though it doesn't say on the pot, it's waterproof!
5. You can apply it lightly or heavily, depending on the amount you pick up on your brush.
6. It's so affordable and easily available.
7. 1 and 2 make it a great product for beginners.

The new Essence Eyebrow Gel review swatches pakistan

Currently I think it's only available in the shade '01 Brown', which is suitable for all skin tones if you're going for a natural look. However, if you want something richer.. well, that's the disappointment with this product.

The new Essence Eyebrow Gel review swatches pakistan

Hope you all can see the change the gel brings to my eye brows! I applied it very light, though. You can pick up more product on your brush for denser brows. I used Real Technique Eyebrow Brush from the Starter Collection, the one you see in the pictures.

The new Essence Eyebrow Gel review swatches pakistan

My mom, my sister and I have been using it ever since Eid, and it's barely been used! I feel like it'll last about a year.

I recommend Essence Eyebrow Gel 100%, especially to beginners!  It's an all-in-one product for eyebrows that lasts all day while giving a natural look. You can find it at drugstores for PKR 550.

It's not available at Just4Girls yet, but I'll update here.

So, are you going to get this or what?

Love,

*Disclaimer* This product was purchased myself and my review is 100% honest.

13 comments :

  1. I have this and never get chance to use it, just because of hectic schedule. I bet it must be excellent, and it is :)
    Nice review and love your swatches <

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a detailed and honest review. Looking forward to try it!!!!

    Do follow back
    www.sumbulejaz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. This is no doubt an excellent product. I have this but I use their eyebrow gel. It is equally good. Nice review. Do check out my blog too https://mahascorner.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have used this product, just love its texture. I totally agree with you its a lovely product to have especially for beginners.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seems to be nice product,will going to try this soon :)

    FANAA'S BEAUTY BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  6. Been reading a lot of good reviews about it. It's about time I should try this :) Great review.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it will be really handy for beginners like me. Sounds like a good product in that price tag. :)

    Momina xx
    ๑ Divine Smudge ๑

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been looking for eyebrow products these days. Thanks for the review i might just take this under consideration

    ReplyDelete
  9. Firstly the nail polish you are wearing looks so beautiful. What brand is it? This looks like a promising product.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's Color Studio Neon Elixr applied over white nail polish ^_^

      Delete
  10. i am loving essence for their products and reasonable price, gonna try this gel too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks really nice and the great thing about essence is their economical prices

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your honest review :) xoxo
    annmakeupblog.blogspot.com/2015/06/stargazer-uv-lipstick-in-shade-neon.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...