Sunday, 30 August 2015

P.S. I'll Bake You - Yummilicious Cakery!

Hey there! We've all ordered beautifully decorated, delicious looking cakes from local and online bakeries, only to have our hearts ripped out when they taste like garbage! Okay, that's a bit extreme. But to me cake is important. Very important. I LOVE cake! And it saddens me greatly when a cake looks so good but tastes so bad. That's not what the art of baking is at all.

I thanked the baking gods when I tasted these cakes from P.S. I'll Bake You. The online bakery is owned by my sister's friend and she is amazingly talented! The cakes tastes so good, they will blow your brains out!! (too disgusting?)

Okay, I'm being too weird. Let's move on to the cakes we got from P.S. I'll Bake You.

This is the cake we got for my sister's birthday.



It was a customised fondant & milk chocolate cake. It was layered with rich, chocolate buttercream frosting, made with Hershey's Dark Cocoa Powder. We asked her to copy the cartoon on a shirt, and she did it so well!!





She made tiny fondant books and wrote the names of my sister's favorite books on them ^_^. This cake was extremely rich, sweet and totally yum! It was literally drowning in chocolate syrup. It took us 2-3 days to finish this cake 'cause it was so sweet. I'm sure kids would love this one! 

Onto the second cake we got!



Now this one was my favorite! This was a chocolate malt cake and it's the most beautiful cake I've ever had! The malt frosting was like ice-cream, and I am not joking! I was eating frosting with a fork 'cause it was so good. Hershey's Cocoa Powder was used in the making of this cake. My family ate this huge cake in just 24 hours! It was that good!

The Fondant Milk Chocolate Cake (3 Pounds) was priced at PKR 2500 and the Chocolate Malt Cake (2.5 Pounds) was priced at PKR 1400.

And this is not all! They have cheesecakes, Ferrero Rocher cake, custom made cakes & cupcakes for weddings, baby announcements, bridal showers and so much more. You can check out and shop all the other amazing cakes at P.S I'll Bake You. The girl bakes like a pro.

Love,

*Disclaimer* I was not paid by the store to write this review. My opinions are 100% honest and my loyalty is to my readers.

4 comments :

  1. Waaaoow yar both cakes are so beautiful and glad to read that they are also delicious. The thing surprised me is the prices. Really this online bakery is providing lovely cakes in really affordable prices.
    Well wishes for your sister ... :)

    http://fashionblitzpakistan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Already following you ...would appreciate if u return the same love :)
    http://fashionblitzpakistan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummmy!! These look so much adorable and tempting!
    Love and wishes for your sister :)
    FANAA'S BEAUTY BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I want a cake! These look delish!

    Also, I'm following you through GFC.
    Would love to have you follow my blog (:
    www.gulezehrasblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...