Sunday, 9 August 2015

Just Another Day At The Mall

Hello again my favorite people! How was your weekend? Mine was pretty tiresome. In fact my entire week was tiresome. Firstly, me uni just started in full swing :-( Then it was my best friend's wedding (I'm sure you've seen a dozen pictures on my instagram ^_^). I spent my Saturday relaxin' at Dolmen City Mall, which is my sisters' and my favorite hangout. We go there so much I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get tired of that place soon. This is what I wore:

pakistani beauty blog, hijab outfit pakistan, scarves pakistan, outfitters pakistan, stylo pakistan
The picture was taken by my sister Niveen Qadri with her iPhone 5.

Top: Outfitters Pakistan (PKR 1000 on sale, PKR1900 originally)
Jeans: Zara UK
Bag: Clark's UK
Loafers: Stylo (Around PKR 1000)
Scarf: Beige Viscose from Outfitters Pakistan (PKR 700 on sale, PKR 900 originally)

The UK stuff was brought by my sister from UK, so I have no clue about the prices ^_^. Hope you guys like the post!

Have a happy Monday!
Love,

7 comments :

  1. This is so amazing Jaybee ๐Ÿ˜

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your simple casual look :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have pulled together a great outfit. Loved your loafers and bag! :)

    Momina xx
    เน‘ Divine Smudge เน‘

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice ensemble that works pretty well together <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really love the colour combo so pretty :) -Sadaf

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...