Saturday, 15 August 2015

Eye Love - Jordana Prolong Purple Made to Last Eyeshadow Pencil

pakistani beauty blog, jordana review pakistan, jordana made to last eye shadow pencil prolong purple review swatches

Hey beauties! I know the entire world obsesses over 2 cream shadows, Maybelline Color Tattoo and NYX Jumbo Pencil. Here I bring you another, just as good cream shadow, that's less expensive!

pakistani beauty blog, jordana review pakistan, jordana made to last eye shadow pencil prolong purple review swatches

I had planned on trying it out. Just4Girls.pk was so kind to send it to me ^_^. I haven't used the NYX one, but compared to Maybelline I actually found this one better. Wanna know why?

First off, the ease of application. You don't need a brush to apply it. It glides on smoothly on your lids. Second, amazing pigmentation at a cheaper price. You don't even need to use a primer before to bring out the pigmentation. Third, and my personal favorite, it's waterproof and lasts all day!! The 12 hour claim is no joke girls!

pakistani beauty blog, jordana review pakistan, jordana made to last eye shadow pencil prolong purple review swatches

Prolong Purple is a royal purple color with tiny pink shimmer. It's a beautiful color that you can wear as a base for powder shadow, or use by itself as an eye shadow or eyeliner. In the pictures below I have tapped on some matte brown shadow on my crease.

pakistani beauty blog, jordana review pakistan, jordana made to last eye shadow pencil prolong purple review swatches
Picture taken outdoors

pakistani beauty blog, jordana review pakistan, jordana made to last eye shadow pencil prolong purple review swatches
Picture taken indoors
The only downside to this product is that it doesn't twist up. You need to sharpen it and that wastes a lot of product. 

If you're looking for an eye shadow base to intensify your powdered eyeshadows or want a convienient shadow stick that doubles as an eyeliner and lasts all day long, than I recommend Jordana Made to Last 12 Hour Eye Shadow Pencil 100%! You can find it at Just4Girls.pk for PKR 442.

I know the packaging isn't very luxe, but on a student's budget, I really don't mind. It's half the price of Maybelline Color Tattoo for crying out loud! I'm so getting the beige and black one. Which one are you going to get?
Happy Weekend!
Love,

*Disclaimer* This product was sent  to me for reviewing purpose. However, my opinions are 100% honest and my loyalty is to my readers.

8 comments :

  1. Wow. It looks amazing. Purple color is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful eye-shadow pencil and the purple shade on your eyes is looking so beautiful...Nice pictures
    FANAA'S BEAUTY BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing color. I would like try.

    Check my new blog and show some love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reasonably priced and does a fine job too....I should give it a try :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so impressed with the performance of this eye shadow stick. This shade is sooo pretty and is looking great on your eyes. Gotta have this in my collection. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this one is pretty prolong wearing jaybee ! I got it too and loving it soo far ...just one swipe and Voila ! I am good to go!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks so stunning on you!! <3 I haven't tried mine yet, which is black but it sure seems creamy! x

    Jadirah Sarmad | Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks beautiful on you. I only wish it was matte :) -Sadaf

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...