Sunday, 30 August 2015

Jordana Eye Glam Cream Eyeshadow in Sapphire Stone + Blue Smokey Eye

Hello beautiful ladies! Hope your week went well! I had the worst 2 weeks ever. I was extremely sick. I couldn't even sit up straight. Thank God I'm back to normal! :-(

Sorry for the downer beginning of today's blog! ^_^ Today I bring you an amazing drugstore cream eyeshadow from Jordana.

Jordana Eye Glam Cream Eyeshadow in Sapphire Stone review swatches pakistan, Blue Smokey Eye,

Jordana continues to amaze me! The texture of the shadow is beautiful. So soft and glides like a dream. It's wonderfully pigmented. However, I did notice that the top layer is slightly less pigmented. And the top layer is also covered with glitter. so will HAVE to scrap that top layer off ^_^.

Jordana Eye Glam Cream Eyeshadow in Sapphire Stone review swatches pakistan, Blue Smokey Eye,

Jordana Eye Glam Cream Eyeshadow in Sapphire Stone review swatches pakistan, Blue Smokey Eye,

I find it best to use my fingers for cream eyeshadows, because the heat from our skin makes the shadow melt and it applies better. You can wear Jordana Eye Glams alone or use them as eyeshadow base. Used as a base, it really brought out the color of my blue powder shadows, as you will see below. Blue powder never looked right on my skin before.

Alone, Jordana Eye Glams last for about 4-5 hours, after which they fade. So, yeah, that's a major con. For some reason the shadow doesn't really set. You can fix this issue by tapping blue powder on top! Definitely extends the wear.

And I did a smokey look with this shadow!

First I applied a frosty white on my inner corners and 2/3 on the lid, Jordana Sapphire Stone on the centre of the lid and matte black on the outer corner.

Jordana Eye Glam Cream Eyeshadow in Sapphire Stone review swatches pakistan, Blue Smokey Eye,

On top of Jordana Sapphire Stone I tapped on some aqua blue eyeshadow from my ELF 150 Piece Eyeshadow Palette and dragged it over the white shadow.

Jordana Eye Glam Cream Eyeshadow in Sapphire Stone review swatches pakistan, Blue Smokey Eye,

Then I took some matte brown on a fluffy brush and blended out the crease. 

If you love cream shadows, then you must get your hands on Jordana Eye Glam Cream Shadows! Especially if you're a teen, 'cause they're really easy to use. Keep in mind these are not substitutes for Maybelline Color Tattoos or MAC Paint Pots.

Jordana Eye Glam Cream Eyeshadows can be purchased from Just4Girls.pk for PKR 850.

Hope you guys liked the review and the smokey eye I did! 

Have a great Sunday loves!
Love,

*Disclaimer* This product was sent  to me for reviewing purpose. However, my opinions are 100% honest and my loyalty is to my readers.

5 comments :

  1. Glad that you are feeling better now! You did such a gorgeous smoky eye which will be perfect for fall! :) x

    www.jasminecatchesbutterflies.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely swatches.....xoxoxo....:)

    http://mariahussain.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have create an amazing eye look with this cute Jordana Cream shadow! nice review... xx

    Love XoxoX
    http://www.walkinvogue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sucha vibrant blue i have ever seen

    ReplyDelete
  5. This fashion blog is indeed good for getting the fashion information. You can buy cosmetics online India as I have some awesome collection at Majorbrands.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...