Sunday, 9 August 2015

How I Store My Scarves/Dupattas

Hello dear readers! Let's start with a little story. I'm a university going student. If you've gone to uni you'll know how hectic the entire predicament is. I barely get time to keep my room clean. From Monday to Friday my clothes are piled up on my bed or my study table. Then on the weekends they get stuffed inside my closet. Only during vacations do I get the time to clean out my closet. But you want to know the one thing that's organized? My scarves and dupattas (maxi scarves). Today I'll show you how.

storing scarves dupattas hijabs, pakistani beauty blog

Piling up scarves is not the best way to store them. Because they are so soft and slippery that a pile will never hold up it's shape. It will keep messing up. Than there's the issue to locate them. It will take me around 3 minutes to find a particular scarf in the morning and re-pile them. And since 3 minutes morning time = 15 minutes regular time, piling is such a waste of time!

I came up with this great solution! Just take a regular hanger from your closet. And tie up your scarves as shown below.

storing scarves dupattas hijabs, pakistani beauty blog

You just need to make a loop, bring the scarf inside it and pull. I really hope you found this useful!

P.S. The pictures were taken before my walls were re-painted. Hence the non-coral, ugliness.

Love,

5 comments :

  1. Thanks girl for sharing this cool idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Idea Dear.... You need not to press scarfs every time if save like this. Following you on GFC .... I would love if you will follow me back . :)

    http://fashionblitzpakistan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks this was really helpful :) -Sadaf

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...