Saturday, 15 August 2015

Azadi Nails & Outfit

Hey all! A very happy belated Independence Day to all my Pakistani readers! <3 nbsp="" p="">
In my uni we celebrate the day on the 13th of August. This is what I wore.

green nail art outfit 14th august


Top - Stoneage
Tights - Metro Drugstore
Sneakers - Bata North Star
Scarf - Beige Viscose from Outfitters
Bag - Dakine

It was my last 13th Aug at uni. On 14th, I did my nails ^_^ (That's all I did :-P)

green nail art outfit 14th august

Turned out nice, no? Hope your 14th August was better than mine!

Azadi Mubarak and long live Pakistan! <3 p="">
Love,

4 comments :

  1. Happy Belated Independence Day to you tooo...nice post..I'm loving your tights <3 :)
    Ps: Are you from Karachi University???Just guessed it from Rickshaw behind you in picture..
    FANAA'S BEAUTY BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love ur outfit and cute nail art... <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute nails and nice outfit :D -Sadaf

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...