Sunday, 26 July 2015

Jordana Matte Fruity Punch Lipstick - the perfect pink!

Jordana Matte Fruity Punch Lipstick review swatches pakistan

Hey beauties! Hope the raining season is treating you well. It's with sadness that I write today's blog 'cause today is the last day of my summer vacations! *cry face*. I really REALLY don't wanna go back so soon! Mainly because my entire summer was spent with renovations in my house and we barely got to go out and have fun. And second reason being that I really hate uni! And I mean that in the sweetest way possible ^_^

Anyway, onto today's review. The Just4Girls.pk team was kind enough to send me a Jordana + MUA goodie bag and that too just before Eid! So, I got to try out the pretty makeup on Eid.


I really wanted to try out Jordana makeup 'cause they're vegan and have some terrific stuff! I'm so happy they finally launched here!! Their lipstick and blush range is just amazing. They have 2 classic lipsticks; a silver one which has some creamy some frosty lipsticks, and the other is gold (which I got) and matte.

Jordana Matte Fruity Punch Lipstick review swatches pakistan

You'd expect a cheap matte lipstick to be terrible, but you'd be wrong. It's so creamy yet it looks perfectly matte on! It's extremely pigmented and it covers my lips in one swipe, but I apply another anyway (force of habit!). It doesn't dry out my lips (which is saying a lot!), but just to be sure do put on some lip balm before applying this lipstick. It glides on lips beautifully and doesn't appear patchy. I can barely feel like I'm wearing lipstick on my lips. I lasted about 4-5 hours after which I just needed a slight touch-up and I was good to go.

Jordana Matte Fruity Punch Lipstick review swatches pakistan

Now, coming to the color. It's such a wonderful shade of pink! It's mostly a warm coral-pink with slightly cool undertones. The warm undertones make it beautifully suitable to us Pakistani skin tones, while the cool undertones make it stand out in a subtle way. You can easily wear it to school, work, shopping, etc. With heavy eye makeup you can wear it to weddings and dinners. So yes, it's the perfect pink!

Jordana Matte Fruity Punch Lipstick review swatches pakistan

If you love matte lipsticks at a drugstore price or want to get one for the first time, I'd say buy it! You'll also love it if you're a fan of pinks, I know I am. Jordana lipsticks are priced at PKR 445 at Just4Girls.pk.

Have you tried this lipstick or wanna try it? I'm thinking about getting pink lemonade and matte fiery coral next.

Have a lovely sunday! <3
Love,

*Disclaimer* This product was sent to me for review purpose. However, my review is 100% honest. My loyalty is to my readers.

6 comments :

  1. such a beautiful color ! Love the review and the shots are so amazing !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shade!!! and such kinda pinks :) Nice review
    Ps:Following you on GFC,would love to see you back at
    FANAA'S BEAUTY BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colour and it seems like such a good quality product but I have seen much better packaging within this price range so I hope they fix this issue as favourite lipsticks mostly stay in our purses :) Loved reading it -Sadaf

    ReplyDelete
  4. Want to follow each other via GFC, Google Plus, and Facebook??
    http://fashionwithfitness.blogspot.com/
    https://www.facebook.com/FashionWithFitness

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey I've checked the collection and found it really attractive, I've also got great collection of lipstick. Buy Lipstick Online at Majorbrands.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow you have really nice shades , i bought my lipsticks from Bobbi brown india they have awesome collection

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...