Thursday, 25 June 2015

Summer Pick-me-ups!

summer pick me ups pakistan beauty blog, St Ives revitalizing pear & soy body wash, the body shop peppermint cooling foot lotion, neutrogena visibly clear pore & shine, color studio pure matte missionary, rimmel salon pro hip hop, stageline tangerine

Hey there! How's the heat treating you? As I was trying to beat the heat these past few days, these are some things that have been picking up my mood.

For my body


St.Ives Revitalising Soy & Pear Body Wash is like THE BEST for summer! It smells so refreshing; it cools and soothes me. And yes, leaves me feeling clean and soft.

The Body Shop Peppermint Cooling Foot Lotion is a nice cooling lotion for tired feet. The lotion absorbs in real quick and leaves a nice, tingling sensation. If you're on a budget, Freeman Lemon & Sage Balm leaves the exact same feel on your feet.

For my face


I thought Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit was the best, but I was wrong. Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pore & Shine has tangerine and lime extracts and it's the freshest face wash I've ever used. You know I'm not a fan of face washes due to my skin being so dry, but this one keeps my skin clean and fresh without drying it out. And the smell is just wonderful!

The lipstick that uplifts my mood has to be Color Studio Pro's Missionary. It's a matte, bright peach that's made for summer. And it goes great with my favorite orange summer wedges! You can check out my review on it here

For my nails


These 2 are my favorite summer nail colors. They're both so bright and cheery. The left on is Rimmel Salon Pro in the shade Hip Hop. It's a vivid coral red. And the right one is Stageline Nail Lacquer in Tangerine. It's a bright, in-your-face orange.


So that's it. Hope you all liked this one! What lifts your mood during summer?

Love,

*Disclaimer* Everything mentioned in this post was bought myself.

14 comments :

  1. hey where did u get the visibly clear neutrogena and for how much?I had to get frm US and for 1400pkr :( I am definitely getting the bodywash :) great post Jeebz <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow 1400? :-S I got it from Imtiaz Superstore for definitely less than 1000.

      Delete
  2. I love the nail colors and those shoes seem pretty too. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Shoes are so Cute!
    xx
    Maliha Rao / Red Alice Rao

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely pick, i will definitely try this neutrogena face wash :)
    GlamupGirls

    ReplyDelete
  5. The nail paints look very cheery! :) xx

    Momina Haseeb | ๑ Divine Smudge ๑

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything looks immaculate, the shoes and the nail varnishes take the whole attention here! www.natashakundi.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. great picks ... i love TBD pepper mint range

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't like facewashes either because you know I have dry skin too. Pink Grapefruit had even dried me out so I am skeptical about this visibly clear one too! :s I bet the lipstick looks gorgeous on you! :) x

    Jadirah Sarmad | Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need to try this St. Ives body wash and that CSP lipstick shade is gorgeous. Nice picks :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I used that body wash, just finished it up, its so great to smell like pears :) Lovely lipshade and nail colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your post and that lipstick shade is so good and iam In love with your shoes :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am loving your shoes, and lipstick. This face wash sounds interesting too. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...