Saturday, 2 May 2015

My skin loves St. Ives Oatmeal Scrub!

st ives oatmeal scrub for dry skin pakistan review
If you've been following up with my monthly empties post, you'd know how badly I've wanted a moisturizing and deep cleaning scrub for my normal/dry skin. I guess I've finally found it!


Oatmeal scrub from St. Ives is a comparatively newer product, considering how ancient the apricot one is! A little intro to the brand, it's paraben-free brand and uses natural ingredients, though it isn't a completely hand-made or organic sort of brand. It is easily found in all supermarkets of Pakistan.

Now back to the scrub. Oh-Emm-Geee! This scrubs and cleans just as well as St. Ives Apricot Scrub, however, 100 times more gentle! It is creamy, with tiny bits of exfoliating particles. This is more runny than the apricot one and doesn't keep it's shape, which doesn't bother me at all. And the smell.. heavenly!


The scrub is so soft I can use every alternate day, and that's just what I needed. My pores are squeaky clean and the blackouts around my nose have reduced, yayy! The best part is that after rinsing off, my skin feel light, fresh, soft and so moisturized. I am using this one forever!!!

If you have dry, normal/dry, combination/dry.. whatever/dry skin type, you need this good-smelling baby in your life!

Have you tried this scrub yet? Tell me you loved it!

Have a great weekend everyone!
Love,

6 comments :

  1. I've been using their green tea scrub which is more gentle than their apricot scrubs and I love it! Must try this one out because it seems just as good if not better!

    Cel // staygilded

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stand by st. Ives. Great company and great products.

    ReplyDelete
  3. St.Ives is my all time fav skincare brand <3 Especially love their moisturizers and scrubs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. stives scrubs are my favourite....they are so amazing..
    kanwalikram'sblog

    ReplyDelete
  5. st ives products are my favourite great post dear how about we follow each other
    www.mahasbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. St,ives products r def LOve ... using them from pst many years. thank you for sharing a great post dear ♡♡
    Makeupoholics

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...