Saturday, 2 May 2015

Essence Grey To Be Here + Manicure

Essence color & go grey to be here nail polish swatches review pakistan

Hey everybody! Hope you're having a great weekend and beating the heat. I have my exams coming up in 2 weeks. This semester is the worst for me 'cause it's so hot and gets hotter during the exams. God help me!

If you remember a while back Essence Cosmetics sent me this lovely goody bag just for entering a nail art competition and it was the first time I tried out their products. Essence Color & Go nail polish in Grey To Be Here was in the bag and just recently I tried it and loved the color!

Essence color & go grey to be here nail polish swatches review pakistan

I've spent forever stocking up bright colors in my nail polish collection that now I barely have any soft base colors apart from white. So, I've been looking for nudes, peaches, and of course, soft greys. This color makes the perfect addition to my base color collection. This light grey has very subtle, soft pink shimmer running through it that looks beautiful in the sun.

Essence color & go grey to be here nail polish swatches review pakistan

The quality of the polish is really amazing for the price.It's applies evenly and streak-free and I only need 2 coats for the coverage you can see in the pictures. What really surprises me is that I've been wearing it for 4 days and the polish hasn't chipped at all! That's a first time for me. Best of all, Essence polishes are 5-Free!! Free from all irritants and carcinogens (cancer causing agents). So, yeah.. Essence polishes rule all!

Essence color & go grey to be here nail polish swatches review pakistan

Lastly, the brush is dense, flat and fans out easily to cover the nail in 2-3 strokes, depending on your nail size. Definitely better than Color Studio and Beauty UK nail colors, but not as flat as Rimmel Salon Pro.

The only part I don't love about Essence Color & Go nail polish is that it's carries 9 ml of product. I wish there was more!

They sent me another color in green, which I'll be featuring in my summer nail polish post. I really love the quality of this nail color and will be purchasing more colors! Most probably a peach and a mint.

Essence color & go grey to be here nail polish swatches review pakistan

For the manicure I used a flat brush and Rimmel Cocktail Passion for the chevron print on my ring finger, and regular craft glitter on my middle finger, and a silver rhinestone on my little finger. I used top coat to stick the glitter and rhinestone and it's still looking great after 4 days!

Which is favorite Essence polish?
Love,

2 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...