Friday, 3 April 2015

The Body Shop Bases

the body shop all in one bb cream highlighter instablur primer review price pakistan

Hey lovelies! Is your skin dull and needs some brightening? Do you need some light-weight coverage or need to block out those pores? Don't worry because The Body Shop has you covered. There's a base for every need and in this post I will be reviewing 3 of them.



The Body Shop All-In-One Instablur


This is a multi-tasking primer from The Body Shop All-In-One line. The tube is so light-weight you'll feel like it's empty, but once you squeeze the product out you'll understand. The product is silicone-y and blends easily into the skin. Instantly you will feel that your pores have been smoothed out and skin feels so soft. That is just the part of a regular primer. So, what makes this primer so special? Along with the pores, this primer also blurs out the dark spots and acne marks! It's really unbelievable, you have to take my word for it. I couldn't photograph it on my skin properly 'cause I don't have acne marks and black spots. However, my sister loves this stuff and some days just wears it alone.

the body shop all in one bb cream highlighter instablur primer review price pakistan


Recommendation: If you're looking for just a regular primer to hide your pores and enhance the wear of your foundation, then do not invest in this primer 'cause you're better off buying something else. However, if you need to hide blemishes, dark spots and acne marks, then go buy this right away!

Price: PKR 2900 from The Body Shop Pakistan and £14 from The Body Shop UK.

The Body Shop Radiant Highlighter


This stuff is really highlight-y! The squeezey tube is a bit hard to control and I always end up using too much on my face and have to wash my face. So, less is definitely more with this highlighter. It's a pearlescent white with pink undertones, looks beautiful on my fair/medium yellow complexion, but might look ashen on very dark skin tones. It also looks gorgeous mixed with foundation.

the body shop all in one bb cream highlighter instablur primer review price pakistan


Recommendation: Perfect liquid highlighter to add to your collection, especially if you're a beginner! Just be light on the squeezing action.

Price: PKR 2500 from The Body Shop Pakistan and £12 from The Body Shop UK.


The Body Shop All-In-One BB Cream


The best BB cream I've tried so far! It is white with tiny brown specs, and as you rub it on your skin , the cream adapts to your skin tone. Hence, it gives a really natural, dewy finish. 

the body shop all in one bb cream highlighter instablur primer review price pakistan
the body shop all in one bb cream highlighter instablur primer review price pakistan

The consistency is creamy and spreads nicely using fingers or buffing brush. The coverage is light. It hides the redness around my nose really well, some tiny pimples here and there, and gives me a nice, even complexion. I have 'Shade 02', which is slightly darker than my skin tone but I don't mind. I'd rather look like a bronzed babe than look ashen. The Body Shop All-In-One BB Cream hydrates my dry skin without looking oily and doesn't cling to dry patches. The best part is that it sets within minutes and hence doesn't come off in my tissue paper when I have to blow my noise (too much information?) It lasts for about 4-5 hours and longer with a setting powder.

Recommendation: Definitely try it out if your looking for a sheer, dewy coverage. Perfect for dry skin, but use a setting powder if you have oily skin. 

Price: PKR 2000 (not sure) from The Body Shop Pakistan and £12 from The Body Shop UK.

The next base I'm lusting after is Vitamin E Cool BB Cream. What is your favourite base from The Body Shop? Do you have one in your wishlist?

Have a great weekend!
Love,

23 comments :

  1. Great & detailed post... Would be checking bb cream now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice review and bb cream is just wow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have lovely skin, but it looks even lovelier with the BB cream!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The BB cream looks amazing, as does the highlighter from your swatch x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I already have the all in one bb cream on my wishlist. I saw beauty youtuber Essie Button raving about this Instablur highlighter.
    Great post

    themeticulousperfections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These all sound really good. I've never tried any bases from the Body Shop before, but will definitely checking them out now!!

    Louise x

    With love from Lou

    ReplyDelete
  7. That BB cream looks great, and the formula sounds excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I used to be so reluctant about TBS makeup but I need to try out these bases. I've heard so many goo things lately! :) x

    p.s: Sorry for missing out, was away for exams! xo

    ♥ Jadirah Sarmad | Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
  9. These sound great! Would love to try out the primer and BB. :) xx

    Momina Haseeb | ๑ Divine Smudge ๑

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have had my eye on the highlighter for a while!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the comparison and recommendations :) Great review

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post! I have the All-In-One BB Cream and I really like it - I have my eye on the Radiant Highlighter next

    Sophia Meola | A Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. The insta blur is for me. Nicely reviewed jadirah.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really want to try the insta blur. Great post xx

    Laura
    Pink Frenzy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow the illuminator looks amazing hun :) I want it :) http://ninasbargainbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have heard some good stuff about the BB cream. Great review dear,
    Fatemah Sajwani | What Fatemah Says

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yes. TBS BB cream is great. Good post

    ReplyDelete
  18. I must try the BB cream now! Great post!
    Please stop by my blog sometime and leave your feedback (:
    www.gulnhanisblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I need Insta Blurr in my life!
    xx
    Maliha Rao / Red Alice Rao

    ReplyDelete
  20. The primer sounds good! I use the tea tree oil one

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a helpful post! I was looking for a bb cream since ages, but after you review i got my true match :P

    http://salehamakeupdiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...