Saturday, 18 April 2015

Bye Bye, Dry Hair!

Hey everybody! Hope you're having a great day. So, I've been changing shampoos and conditioner for a while now and finally found the perfect, dryness fighting combination for my hair!

L'Oreal elvive hair oil, vatika olive oil, schwarzkopf gliss shampoo and conditioner

I've always only used coconut oil to deep condition my hair. I read that olive oil is better for winters, so this winter I picked up Vatika Olive Oil. It's 10 times better than coconut oil! It smells lovely and feels luxurious during application. It washes off easily and leaves my hair INCREDIBLY smooth, shiny and easy to manage! It fought off the winter dryness really well. I use it once a week.


After trying out millions of shampoos and conditioners, I have to say Schwarzkopf makes the best! And I don't even know how to pronounce it! If somebody knows, please tell me ^_^. the brand is German and makes a zillion hair products. This particular range is for 'brittle and dull hair'. The shampoo and conditioner has really fought off my hair damage from the sun. Even when I use the shampoo alone, my hair is left so silky.

Lastly, the hair serum. I've already featured L'Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Hair Oil in the past. It's a beautiful leave-in hair oil that absorbs easily, and is great for that extra shine and bounce. I always use it before blow drying or straightening my hair.

You can find all these products easily in stores. L'Oreal Elvive Hair Oil is also available online at Just4Girls.pk and the rest can be found online at Saloni.pk.

Do share your favorites to fight off dryness.

Love,

2 comments :

  1. Luckily my hair and scalp aren't dry like my skin and they aren't greasy either! Phew, at least I have something normal! :D I oil my hair regularly and hardly ever heat style so I guess that's why my hair is in such good condition. I want to try out L'Oreal's hair serum though. :) x

    Jadirah Sarmad | Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll definitely try this L'oreal elvive extra ordinory hair oil for my dry hair

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...