Saturday, 18 April 2015

Dry Skin Diary - From Winter To Summer

It's always hard to find hydrating skin care products that do not leave a greasy residue. If you have normal/dry skin like me, you'll know that even during the humid, sweaty months of april, may and all the way to september, our dry skin still feels tight. And what for we do about deep cleansing? All the deep cleansing masks are targeted towards oily skin types. Don't we deserve deep cleansing?


Yes, we do! So how does on with dry skin transition from winter to summer? You just need to shuffle up a couple of your skin care products.

First up, loose the heavy moisturizers. I've been using St. Ives Timeless Skin Moisturizer and it's really good at hydrating your skin and doesn't leave a greasy residue. It absorbs instantly and has a nice floral scent.

Similary, use lighter lotions for your body. By no means skip your body lotion, just use a lighter one. I love Marks & Spencer lotions for this time of the year. They have the lightest texture I've ever tried and they leave my skin baby soft.

I've been using my Freeman Goji Berry Hydration Mask less and switching on to Freeman Avocado & Oatmeal Clay Mask. Clay masks really dry up skin, but this one promises to leave skin soft after deeply purifying your pores. I'm so glad I've found a clay mask that works with my dry skin! A full review of this mask will be up soon ^_^. I use this mask once a week.

Lastly, rose water! I splash rose water on my face 3-4 times a day. It helps with acne and freshens up my face. It also lightens my tan.

What changes are you making in your skin care routine?

Love,

3 comments :

  1. I can never find St. Ives timeless skin moisturiser! :( Where do you get it from? Can't ever spot at Imtiaz. You should try out Freeman's Choc and Strawberry mask too. That is so amazing. I feel hooked even though started using it only recently! ;) x

    Jadirah Sarmad | Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Freeman masks are really amazing, i have few of them but not this one. Would love to try it. Great post :)
    GlamupGirls

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...