Sunday, 8 March 2015

JayBee's Journal Turns 2!


2 years ago on 25th Feb I wrote my first ever post – a teal and coral nail art design, and it honestly feels just like yesterday. Truth to tell, I haven’t been exactly proud of my work, hence the reason why there was no ‘Happy 1st Anniversary’ post, because the spent the majority of first year not writing a blog! But gone are those days. I’m really proud of my hard work now, I’ve been writing regularly and using twitter, Facebook and instagram. I must admit I have been neglecting tumblr, but that issue will be taken care of once I get a new phone. I’m getting better at taking pictures, thanks to my sister for lending her DSLR to me! ^_^ And the more I write the better ideas I get for new posts. Even though I started my little journal out as nail art blog with some book blogging on the side. But, now it has turned into a beauty blog primarily and I couldn’t be happier! Though nail art would always be my first love. I’ve loved talking about everything here and sharing every bit of my knowledge with you all. And though it may not seem like it, my blog has helped me get through some weird times and gave me something to look forward to. Loads of thanks to all the Pakistani beauty bloggers for being so supportive! Really love you all. Above all, I want to thank you all for reading my blog, following it and leaving comments. Even if you have been silently stalking, I still adore you and thank you for being creepy. Thank you for every pageview! <3

Enough sappy-talk! Let’s look at some stats :-D

In the beginning of last year I had:
Around 20 Facebook likes
11 Bloglovin’ followers
11 GFC followers
253 Twitter followers
115 Instagram followers, and
22 Tumblr followers.

And now in 2015 I have:
520 Facebook likes
188 Bloglovin’ followers
46 GFC followers
450 Twitter followers
166 Instagram followers, and

51 Tumblr followers.

Keep reading my blog!
Love,

12 comments :

  1. Congratulations on your 2nd birthday :)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to two years of blogging and heres to many, many more! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Blogging Birthday! Hope you have much more success to come xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats hunny :) keep up the great work http://ninasbargainbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations girl! May you see alot more success in the years to come! :) xx

    Momina Haseeb | ๑ Divine Smudge ๑

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have raised an important issue..Thanks for sharing..I would like to read more current affairs from this blog..keep posting..
    Buy Facebook Likes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. Congratulations.
    shumailsbeautyandstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations dear. I really like your blog pictures.

    themeticulousperfections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...