Monday, 23 March 2015

February '15 Empties

Pakistani beauty book nail art blog, dry skin blog, vaseline total moisture review pakistan, olay facial scrub review pakistan, olay face wash review pakistan

Hey everyone! Hope you all are well! Sorry about not blogging for a while, my internet is having "those days". Anyway, HAPPY PAKISTAN RESOLUTION DAY!!! Did you guys see the parade? I didn't :-( How unpatriotic of me. I woke up late today 'cause that's what you do when you get an extra day off from uni. So, an empties post has been due, right? Let's begin from there.

Vaseline Total Moisture Body Lotion - Best drugstore body lotion. Leaves skin soft for the entire day and easy on the pocket too. This one has a light, feminine scent. The 200ml bottle costed me about PKR 200 and lasted for 2-3 months.

Repurchase? Yes but but when it's colder. Will try the green one next.

Pears Hand Wash - Seriously love this stuff! Leaves my hands so soft and the smell is that typical heavenly, Pears scent. Purchased for PKR 185 and lasts a bit more than a month.

Repurchase? Yes yes yes.

Olay Essentials Refreshing Face Wash - Already talked about this one here.

Repurchase? Nope, I'm so tired of it and found something better! ^_^ Will be revealed soon.

Schwarzkopf Gliss Hair Repair Shampoo With Liquid Keratin - I've never loved a shampoo like I love this pink one, even though I have no clue how to pronounce it! It leaves my hair soooo soft and manageable, I could honestly be dreaming. Never has a shampoo alone done so much magic to my hair. Purchased the 200ml bottle for PKR 175 and lasted a bit more than a month.

Repurchase? Absolutely! I'm getting the entire line!

Suave Creamy Almond & Verbana Moisturising Body Wash - Not moisturising AT ALL! I could see dry patches on my arm an hour after using this stuff. So pathetic! Even though it lathers beautifully and smells incredible, not really a good body wash for those with dry skin. Otherwise, feel free to try it out, you might like it. The 400ml bottle lasted a month and priced at PKR 400.

Repurchase? Nope. Period.

Olay Essentials Facial Scrub - Here's how I feel about it - not smoothing, gave me pimples, worst scrub ever.

Repurchase? Never ever.

Love,

4 comments :

  1. Lovely post, Jabeen.
    I love the Pears one! ^-^
    - http://impatientperson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice and detailed review dear......
    hope to see you on my blog too.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks. I have yet to try Sauve range of body washes. Looks great

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never liked Suave products Try the Radox shower gels especially the new fruit versions. Good post.

    themeticulousperfections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...