Sunday, 8 March 2015

Matte Lip Loves - Color Studio & Rimmel

Hey beauties! Hope you're all having a great day! 

This post is for all those who have dry lips and haven't been able to find the perfect matte lipstick formula. Here I am to wave that problem good-bye ^_^. I have found 2 amazing matte lipstick formula that do not dry out lips, aren't too gloppy or chalky and feel like you have barely anything on your lips! And that too at a drugstore price! 

Pakistani beauty nail art book blog, Pakistani dry skin blog, nail art pakistan, rimmel london kate moss lipstick 105 review swatches price pakistan, color studio pro pure matt lipstick missionary review swatches price pakistan

Pakistani beauty nail art book blog, Pakistani dry skin blog, nail art pakistan, rimmel london kate moss lipstick 105 review swatches price pakistan, color studio pro pure matt lipstick missionary review swatches price pakistan
Pakistani beauty nail art book blog, Pakistani dry skin blog, nail art pakistan, rimmel london kate moss lipstick 105 review swatches price pakistan, color studio pro pure matt lipstick missionary review swatches price pakistan

Color Studio Profession Pure Matt Lipstick in Missionary - This is my first ever coral lipstick and I love it to bits! It's applies smooth (smoother than other matte lipsticks) and color lasts really long, around 4 hours! I can hardly feel like I'm wearing lipstick. If that isn't enough, it wears off evenly and doesn't leave my lips looking dry and flaky. I love dabbing it over my lip balm for a soft day time look. I'm so happy I chose this color 'cause it matches my complexion spot on! Definitely will be picking up more shades next time I see a color studio counter! The packing is sturdy and the quality is worth more than the price tag. Most importantly, it doesn't contain animal derivatives and is cruelty-free. I purchased this for around PKR 600.

Pakistani beauty nail art book blog, Pakistani dry skin blog, nail art pakistan, rimmel london kate moss lipstick 105 review swatches price pakistan, color studio pro pure matt lipstick missionary review swatches price pakistan
Wearing Color Studio Missionary

Rimmel London Kate Moss Matte Lipstick in 105 - This is a gorgeous pink to wear when you have too much eye makeup happening on your face and you want subtle lips. Rimmel isn't completely matte, it looks semi-matte to me. The texture is mousse-y and hence applies incredibly smooth and doesn't settle into lip lines. Again, I can hardly feel like I have lipstick on my lips and doesn't leave my lips flaky or dry. Will be grabbing more shades for sure! I haven't seen this particular line of Rimmel Lipsticks in stores yet, so I will be updating this post. I'm sure the price is under PKR 900.

Pakistani beauty nail art book blog, Pakistani dry skin blog, nail art pakistan, rimmel london kate moss lipstick 105 review swatches price pakistan, color studio pro pure matt lipstick missionary review swatches price pakistan
Wearing Rimmel London 105

I hope all of you with dry lips liked this post! Have you tried these?

Happy sunday!
Love,

18 comments :

  1. I really like the Rimmel Shade x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rimmel Kate Moss lipsticks are my favourites! :)
    This shade looks lovely too!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the look of Rimmel lipstick more and it looks gorgeous on you! xx

    Laura
    Pink Frenzy

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOh LUSH!! Missionary is my fave I think xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both shades looks gorgeous on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The KM Matte range is dreamy isn't it? 107 is my go to xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely shades am loving CSP missionary.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Rimmel shade is beautiful!! Always good to find the perfect lipstick formula :)

    Jess xo
    http://just-jesss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love matte lipsticks! These shades are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow the color studio one looks beautiful on you I never tried this brand before :) http://ninasbargainbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love kate moss lipsticks. The shades are very flattering.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have dry lips so I'd be interested to try these xxx Thou Shalt Not Covet

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great post
    Would you like to follow each other ? I'll follow back after it

    Www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. They both look lovely on you! I remember posting before but can't see my comment therefore the repost :$ :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the color studio ones most!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Both shades are beautiful. Missionary looks gorgeous . I think this is for me coz of my dry lips. Thank you.
    shumailsbeautyandstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. The CSP One is gorgeous. I love the warm pink color.

    themeticulousperfections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...