Sunday, 22 February 2015

How gorgeous is a viscose scarf!

Viscose maxi hijab scarf


Hey cuties! This is going to be a short one.

This beautiful viscose scarf that you see before was gifted to my sister by her Chinese friend. It was the day that I wore my beige shirt with orange embroidery that I thought about wearing this viscose scarf as a hijab and OH MY GOD, I was stunned! Viscose scarf is seriously the best combination of a cotton and chiffon scarf. It stays in place and is comfortable to wear like a good ol' cotton scarf, and it falls and drapes beautifully like a chiffon.However it doesn't feel itchy and isn't see through like chiffon and doesn't make you sweat like crazy like a cotton scarf does. So, it's really the best of both worlds this viscose scarf and I'm really going to get more of these. Internationally, you can find these easily at any store. Sadly, I haven't seen them in any local stores but I have online at Glamshop.pk (a Facebook store), Ali Express and Born Pretty Store. Glamshop.pk ones are out of stock at the moment. I will be placing my order as soon as they are back in stock and will be sharing them with you.

Have a lovely day!

3 comments :

  1. Iam a huge fan of viscose scarfs and i love to wear them and this one looks so prettyy :) I love it :)
    annmakeupblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks lovely! btw just realized hadn't followed on GFC, so just joined you on GFC do join us on GFC too hehe! :D

    http://thesyedasisters.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...