Friday, 13 February 2015

Bear Hug Tutorial

valentine's day nail art tutorial teddy bear, pakistani beauty blog nail art book blog, pakistan nail art

Hey again! ^_^ Here's the second and the last tutorial. I'll try to do more next year, it's just that I have sooo many assignments this semester, around 5 per week and they take so much of my energy. Hope you guys like this one, I actually like it better than the last ^_^. Again, my topcoat ruined the design.. arghh! Note to self: Get a decent topcoat! The design I did is a teddy bear with a heart shaped tummy and holding a heart shaped balloon. I used a stripper brush to create the pinstripes on the rest of my nails. Lately, I've been loving pinstripes but polka dots would cute too.


valentine's day nail art tutorial teddy bear, pakistani beauty blog nail art book blog, pakistan nail art

valentine's day nail art tutorial teddy bear, pakistani beauty blog nail art book blog, pakistan nail art

Things You'll Need
A soft coffee colored polish
A Pale pink
A black polish
A detail brush/Black nail art pen/Tooth pick
A stripper brush

valentine's day nail art tutorial teddy bear, pakistani beauty blog nail art book blog, pakistan nail art

Tip: Black nail art pen would work best for drawing outlines.

On another note, my Facebook page hit 500 likes and I'm super happy! :-D Thanks so much all of you for being so wonderful and reading and liking my blog! <3

Have a great V-day everyone! 
Love,

18 comments :

  1. very cute... love the color combo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tutorials make me wish I had nails to try them! <3 That teddy is CUTE and so are you, my friend. Lovely tutorial :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! These are so cute ♥♥ Lovely tutorial :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its so cute well you are really good at nail art sweetie :)
    www.sorathmajid1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow! this is my favourite :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, I love the colours you use too x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You do the cutest nail arts Jaybee! :D The teddy looks just so damn adorable! ^_^ x

    Jadirah Sarmad | Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! ^_^ I am so bad at nail art :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks super cute :) love it and iam loving your nail tutorials lately :)
    annmakeupblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! Loved this one. You do an amazing job. :) xx

    Momina Haseeb | ๑ Divine Smudge ๑

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sweet nails :D
    Love them!!
    http://notebookofclaire.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  12. So lovely and Adorable! I would never be able to do that! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. aww its so cute and inspiring tutorial.I am going to do some like this one :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...