Friday, 13 February 2015

Powerpuff Hearts Tutorial

valentine's day nail art powerpuff girls heart tutorial, pakistani nail art, pakistani beauty nail art book blog,

Hey all! Hope you all had a great week! Doing special v-day nail art has been a tradition between and my friends for quite some time, and before that we used to share cards and gifts. Obviously, I like the nail art one better ^_^. I have 2 nail art tutorials for you all, I hope you try 'em out and do let me know you if do! The first one is inspired by the hearts you see before the end-credits of the ever-famous cartoon show, The Powerpuff Girls. The design is a bit smudged, thanks to my topcoat.


valentine's day nail art powerpuff girls heart tutorial, pakistani nail art, pakistani beauty nail art book blog,

Things You'll Need:

A deep red polish (I used MUA Red Fever)
A bright pink polish (I used BeautyUK)
A pale pink polish (I used Rimmel Salon Pro Oh So Special)
A detail brush or toothpick

valentine's day nail art powerpuff girls heart tutorial, pakistani nail art, pakistani beauty nail art book blog,

Tip: You need to make sure the hearts are all the same width, hence use a tooth pick if you're a beginner.

Hope it was easy to understand! Stay tuned for next tutorial ^_^

Love,

13 comments :

  1. Lovely idea girl. Looks so pretty. You really inspired me with this one. Will give it a try sometime :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect for this valentine thanks for sharing girl :)
    www.sorathmajid1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh!! My favourite childhood cartoons :D And this look really pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so cute :) love your tutorial :)
    annmakeupblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh these look so cute! I love them! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely tutorial :D

    http://notebookofclaire.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw looks great! love the hearts.

    Sophie
    xx
    www.pocockins.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww I use to love the Powerpuff girls! The green one was my favourite xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...