Sunday, 22 February 2015

NYX Cherry Pie Butter Gloss - My Love!

NYX cherry pie butter gloss swatches review, NYX butter gloss price in pakistan, nyx butter gloss for dry lips, Pakistani beauty blog, pakistani nail art

Nyx butter gloss, how am I to describe my love for you in a single blog post? You are, hands down, the perfect lip gloss for me. I love you so much that I clearly went overboard with your pictures. But, you're so worth it. 

NYX cherry pie butter gloss swatches review, NYX butter gloss price in pakistan, nyx butter gloss for dry lips, Pakistani beauty blog, pakistani nail art


You are 100% shimmer-free, which I love 'cause shimmer and me haven't really gotten well over the years. You are pigmented enough to wear without a lipstick or lipliner and sheer enough to wear during uni or school. Almost like wearing a soft, cushiony lipcream. You never settle on my lip lines and give off the illusion of really full lips - just like a good lip gloss should. You aren't sticky like the rest of your kind and stay for almost 3 hours. And, did I mention you smell like candy?

When you wore off, that's when I fell for you. You see, you left my lips so smooth, that I could swear I was wearing a lip balm the whole time! I really couldn't believe my mirror. I knew, then, that you were my destiny. Though you are a bright, pink based red, I've been wearing you daily to uni and when I go out. 'Cause you can be worn sheer or heavy, depending on the occasion. I've never worn red before you.

You might be running out soon, but that's okay 'cause you're only $5 a piece. I know that all the girls in the world, with or without dry lips both love you, hence, you are really overpriced here in Pakistan. But I have seen you for around PKR 700 on some Facebook stores, and might be placing my order soon. I'm currently dying, waiting for your upgraded version, Intense Butter Gloss.


Love,
twitter facebook| bloglovin'

*Disclaimer* - Everything mentioned in this post was purchased with my own money and my review is honest.

19 comments :

  1. Not a fan of NYX Butter Gloss, since I don't like glosses in general :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the style of your writting :) This one seems so good :) i need it now and please tell me the name of store who had this for 700 pkr :) ? iam dying now to get this one :)
    annmakeupblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie :-) I saw them at Indelath and Makeup Therapy for that much :-)

      Delete
  3. I really enjoyed reading your post and your writing style is so fun and attractive. This sounds great! :) xx

    Momina Haseeb | ๑ Divine Smudge ๑

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely prose and this lipgloss seems do good. Don't forget to visit my blog. Thanks:)

    themeticulousperfections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This seems really pretty :) Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I absolutely love the colour of this gloss! Your lips look great with it on. I have a Dior blush in a similar shade that I think it'll go lovely with!

    Laura from www.whatlauralovesuk.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely shade, looks really good on you.

    Sophie
    xx
    www.pocockins.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds like a beautiful formula and it's such a pretty shade! :)

    Jess xo
    http://just-jesss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these they are the perfect every day lip product I love this colour on you http://ninasbargainbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohh this shade looks absolutely gorgeous! I have been wanting to try these NYX Butter Glosses for the longest time - they look fab!

    Sophia Meola | A Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hahaha what an amazing review girl! Love your writing style & that gloss now! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely color on your lips and your nails look cool too!
    xx
    Maliha Rao / Red Alice Rao

    ReplyDelete
  13. Colour of the gloss is so pretty and it looks beautiful on you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh How i Love thee ;) Great writing style too dear.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have tempted me so much. I need this in my life now. x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your blog .. and amazing review .. m def gonna give this a try as I am already in love with Nyx lip products.. thanks for sharing :)
    Makeupoholics

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...