Monday, 9 February 2015

January '15 Empties

Hey beautifuls girls! Welcome to the first empties post of 2015! and welcome to the fact that for the time ever my empties post is right on time! :-D (I must be getting good at this blogging stuff :-P). In January, I emptied out a lot of products I see myself re-purchasing. But not the scrub though, that department is just jinxed. Jinxed, I tell you!

St. Ives Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body Wash Review,  Marks & Spencer Vanilla Hand & Body Lotion Review, The Body Shop Shea Butter Body Lotion Review, Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream Review, The Body Shop Strawberry Body Butter Review
St. Ives Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body Wash - I have already covered this one in a detailed review and my 2014 favorites post. One word, awesome! I got the 400ml bottle for PKR 395 and it lasted about 2 months.

Repurchase? Absolutely.

Marks & Spencer Cocoa Butter & Vanilla Hand & Body Lotion - A heavenly smelling, incredibly light lotion, perfect for summer and fall. Read more about it in my fall favorites post.

Repurchase? Yes, if I can find it online in any Facebook stores.

The Body Shop Shea Butter Body Lotion - It was a really thick lotion, almost difficult to spread. It was used like a foot lotion during summer and hand lotion during fall and winter. Used on and off, the 250ml bottle lasted about a year.

Repurchase? Nope.

Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream - Another favorite from Maybelline. Will post a complete review soon. The 30ml tube lasted for 6 months, used on and off. I purchased it for PKR 600.

Repurchase? Already have another tube and will repurchase when it runs out!

The Body Shop Strawberry Body Butter 50ml -  The consistently is not too thick but not too thin either. Spreading it took some efforts and time. And though I loved the smell at the start, it got on my nerves later. Despite all that, it kept my skin moisturized for full 24 hours and lasted about 3 months used on and off.

Repurchase? Yup, but not right away.

Maybelline Colossal Kajal, L'oreal Skin Perfection Scrub Review, Olay Essentials Face Wash Review, The Body Shop Wild Rose Hand Cream Review, St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub Review,

St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub - Now who doesn't love this one? I don't use it on my face, but have been loving it for my hands, feet and body - and I have seriously dry all those things. The 150ml tube costs my around PKR 295 and lasts about 4 months.

Repurchase? Not right away. I have some other scrubs on my wishlist.

The Body Shop Wild Rose Hand Cream - Love this to bits! Read my review here. I used it on and off and it lasted about 6 months.

Repurchase? Yup, but not right away.

Olay Essentials Face Wash - A must have product for combo skin and dry skin during summers. It is a gel wash yet it doesn't dry out my skin and leaves it hydrated and smooth, without leaving a film of oil. I got this 150ml tube for PKR 250 and it lasts a bit more than a month.

Repurchase? Already have and will continue to.

L'oreal Skin Perfection Scrub - It could be a good scrub for combo skin, but it is really drying for dry skin, not sentive enough for sensitive skin and doesn't exfoliate well enough to be used by any skin type. I have created a review post for this and will post it soon. I got this 150ml tube for PKR 600 and it lasted for about 3 months.

Repurchase? Never.

Maybelline Colossal Kajal - Talked about this in the review and favorites post. I got it for PKR 300 and it lasted about 3 months.

Repurchase? Yes.

Have you tried any of these products? How was your experience?

Love,

20 comments :

  1. I haven't tried any of these products, I love the sound of the Body Shop lotion though :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have only tried the Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream, mine was the blue one for oily skin and I love how lightweight and easy wearing it is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shame you didn't like the body shop body lotion as I love it! x

    JustJulie | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Body shop butters they all smell amazing! shame you didn't like it.

    Sophie
    xx
    www.pocockins.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. so many empties! well done! the only one i tried was the Maybelline BB cream for oily skin but really didn't get along with it..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really want to try the St Ives shower gel it looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Would like a complete review on Maybelline's bb cream

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hand creams last the longest for me. I haven't tried the body shop lotion but i love my bath n body works one :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these kind of posts as it is more of an indept review :) great post hun
    http://ninasbargainbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this Maybelline BB cream as well! Will be waiting for a complete review from you now! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm very tempted to buy the bb cream now you love it so much ! They usually let me down tho! X

    ReplyDelete
  12. i haven't tried any of these products yet, might have to pick some up to try

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love body shop body butters they are so moisturizing and smells so good :)
    www.sorathmajid1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. The strawberry body butter from the body shop is one of my favourites, it smells so good!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome post .. m so gonna try st ives body wash .. thanks for sharing dear x
    Makeupoholics

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this post :) so informative :) now i need to try that the body shop rose hand cream :)
    annmakeupblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. You've managed to use quite a lot and so much of TBS! :D Love reading your insights about skin care products! :) x

    Jadirah Sarmad | Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love all the products you mentioned.Great picks

    ReplyDelete
  19. Even the empties are so yummy. Your blog has some awesome posts that I need to read.

    themeticulousperfections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...