Monday, 9 February 2015

A Soap & Glory Haul

soap & glory haul review price in pakistan

A friend of my sister's was coming to karachi from uk, so we took the opportunity to get some pink packaged goodies from boots :-D There is a 3 for 2 offer on all Soap & Glory products at boots, so when you get 3 items, you only need to pay for 2 and the 3rd one (the cheapest) goes free! So while I got worth of GBP 84/PKR 12k items, I paid GBP 64/10k , which is a pretty great deal for 8 full sized products!

I wanted to try out the makeup from Soap & Glory, 'cause I've read really good reviews. And, well, it's all sooo prettyyyy ^_^. Only The Righteous Butter is a re-purchase. Here's everything that I got:





4. The Righteous Butter 300ml - GBP 10.5






Hope you all enjoyed the haul! What Soap & Glory product do you have on your wishlist? There might be a Valentine's Day manicure coming up so stay tuned for that! ^_^ Have a lovely week everyone! Dress your best and smile a lot.<3

Loads of love,

21 comments :

  1. Arghh I wanna try Soap & Glory products so badly, their products all looks so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hocus Focus has to be one of my all time favourite Soap & Glory products, great little haul here! xxx

    Charli | Beauty and Lifestyle Blogger at CHARLI B

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a huge fan of the Soap and glory scrubs, not tried anything else from the range.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Soap & Glory bought some of the makeup recently.

    Sophie
    xx
    www.pocockins.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow you got some yummy goodies. I have a lot of Soap & Glory stuff on my wishlist :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving the look of Love at first Blush x

    ReplyDelete
  7. so many awesoem goodies!!! I love s&g powders and wouldl ike to try one heck of a blot powder!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Massive Soap and Glory fan it is always such good quality and works really well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The cheek products look so tempting ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. I feel sooo greedyy..i want them allllll.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great haul, lucky you to get them in such good deal :)
    GlamupGirls

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I cant wait to see your reviews on these especially the Cheek tint
    http://ninasbargainbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. woww awesome haul ... you gt some great picks n love your shots dear <3
    Makeupoholics

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love soap and glory products

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow this highlighter looks damn gorgeous :)
    www.sorathmajid1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love Soap and Glory products, their Righteous Butter is lovely.

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the products your got :) I love soap and glory.And that body butter ia ahmaziingg :) My fav :)
    annmakeupblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great, amazing, hands down to S&G makeup products. Really worth every penny. Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  19. I so want to try out Soap & Glory already! I guess the brand is available somewhere locally but not sure where!! :/ :D x

    Jadirah Sarmad | Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
  20. Mouth watering haul.Hope you enjoy your shopping <3

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fabulous Haul and that blush is an eye opener, lol. Great blog. I want to try to soap n glory as its highly praised among beauty bloggers but unfortunately it isn't available here.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...