Friday, 30 January 2015

St. Ives Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body Wash

St. Ives Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body Wash, Pakistani Beauty Nail art Book Blog, Body wash for dry skin, St Ives price in Pakistan

Hello my gorgeous ladies! Need an ultra-moisturizing, extremely soothing body wash that smells good enough to eat? Well then, you have come to the right review! ^_^

St. Ives is a great brand- they use natural ingredients, paraben-free and cruelty-free (I wish it was sulfate-free too). And the entire world loves their Apricot Scrub. There is probably no one on the planet who hasn't tried it. But, I love them for their amazing body washes. Apart from being affordable (around PKR 450 for 400ml), and smelling heavenly, they leave my skin sooo smooth it's unbelieveable! Imagine an aligator with dolphin's skin.

Now do your best to get that creepy image out of your head :-D

St. Ives Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body Wash, Pakistani Beauty Nail art Book Blog, Body wash for dry skin, St Ives price in Pakistan

Anyway, this was one of their new body washes and I was realllyyy looking forward to try it out. Imagine my excitement when I saw it on shelves of my local supermarket, Imtiaz (now that's a safe thing to imagine). I knew that shea and oatmeal in a single product would be amazing for my skin. And I was 100% correct. After applying my Vaseline Total Moisture Lotion or The Body Shop Body Butter, my skin stays moisturized for 24 hours. Even my legs, and that's never happened before, unless, I apply Vaseline petroleum jelly or oil on my legs; both of which are not my favorite things to do on a daily basis. So, this body wash has solved a lot of my problems. And overtime with continuous use + exfoliating once a week, my skin has become, dare I say, smooth :-).

The texture was silky and really spreadable. And it easily washed off. Like all the other St. Ives body washes, the packaging was slim enough to hold in your hand and the flip cap doesn't hurt your fingers.

An extremely moisturizing body wash, with an affordable price tag and easily available in all supermarkets for PKR 400 for a 400 ml bottle.

After using this body wash I cannot wait to try out the new oatmeal scrub+mask! Have you tried the new Oatmeal and Shea Butter range from St. Ives? What are your thoughts?
twitter facebook| bloglovin'

*Disclaimer* - Everything mentioned in this post was purchased with my own money and my review is honest.

16 comments :

  1. This seems so good for the price :) Need to try this one now :) Surely going to buy this one tomorrow :) Love your honest review :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely need to get my hands on this! Been loving the scnet of the Body Shop's shea butter range at the moment, and this would pair so well!

    Steph - http://nourishmeclean.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did not know they had body washes too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a win win! Still laughing at that skin reference! :P I picked Nivea's Shower Cream in my last drugstore dash and that was around 200 PKR. Awesome, possum! You should check that out too! :) x

    Jadirah Sarmad | Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha even I did not know they had body washes too! :D Gotta try it sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha alligator with dolphin skin =D ! I love St Ives skin care products need to try this body wash out now =D !
    Loved your review.
    Much love xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It sounds perfect for Winter. I need this. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a great body wash for winter! x

    Laura
    Pink Frenzy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seems so nourishing. Gotta try it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh this sounds like a lovely range and I can imagine the scent is gorgeous too. It's great that it worked so well for your skin and I loved the 'alligator with dolphin's skin' phrase ha! I think I'll have to try it out and see if it works well for me too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. i can definitely imagine this smelling lush! i want to try this

    ReplyDelete
  12. This sounds great for my dry/combination skin. Thanks for sharing ur thoughts :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Shea Butter is my favourite ingredient in body creams. This sounds lovely :) x

    ReplyDelete
  14. As strange as it may sound, I have never tried anything from St Ives. Not even the apricot scrub :p

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love their lotion! I'll have to try this body wash next.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I Love this one too, try the vanilla one as well!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...