Monday, 5 January 2015

Freeman Beauty Goji Berry Hydration Mask

Hey my dry-skinned girls! If dull, flaky, itchy and tired skin is your major concern, then you have come to the correct review post ^_^ Before you think about ignoring this post, let me just say, this mask is unbelievably amazing!

Facial masks for dry skin, hydrating masks, moisturizing masks, Freeman Beauty Goji Berry Hydration Mask dry skin Pakistan, Pakistani beauty nail art books blog

The masks comes in an orange-red 150 ml tube, that will last about 6 months. The mask is a translucent gel. It smears easily on the skin and looks like you have nothing on your face after a while. It doesn't dry off completely, but after a few minutes, it kind of sets and doesn't feel wet. The tube says to leave it on for 5 minutes, but I leave it for 30 minutes 'cause I have really dry skin. It feels tingly after 10 mins, but nothing you can't handle. But if have sensitive skin, wash it off immediately.

Facial masks for dry skin, hydrating masks, moisturizing masks, Freeman Beauty Goji Berry Hydration Mask dry skin Pakistan, Pakistani beauty nail art books blog

It rinses off easily. When you wash it off the first time, you will feel like you just wasted your good money on this mask. But keep using it 2-3 times a week and you will definitely notice the following changes:

-.Extremely smooooth skin. Baby soft.
- The rough, dry patches are well moisturized for 2-3 days.
- No tightness and itchiness
- A brighter and even complexion (if your uneven complexion is due to dark patches caused by lack of moisture only)

Facial masks for dry skin, hydrating masks, moisturizing masks, Freeman Beauty Goji Berry Hydration Mask dry skin Pakistan, Pakistani beauty nail art books blog

If you've been reading my blog, you'll know I go through a lot of sun exposure thanks to my uni and, hence, my skin has been drier now than it ever was. Even though I keep a good winter skin care routine (will be posting it soon), this mask is a gorgeous addition to it. This was my first ever Freeman mask and I will definitely be getting more. I have my eyes on Pineapple Enzyme one.

For dry skin, this mask is the bestest friend. It doesn't leave a layer of oil on the skin, so I think it could be great for combo skin types as well. Sensitive skin types need to be careful 'cause it feels tingly. Overall, it moisturizes well and helps brighten up a dull complexion. It is really pocket-friendly, just PKR 290 and available at all supermarkets and is also available online at Just4Girls.pk. If you have other skin concerns, there are a lot more Freeman masks to check out!

Have you tried this mask from Freeman Beauty? I'd love to know your experience.

Have a great day beauties!
Love,

*update* 12 Jan 2015:
It works the best right after cleasning and exfoliating and is wonderful for hands too.

*Disclaimer* - Everything mentioned in this post was purchased with my own money and my review is honest.

11 comments :

  1. I got this mask a long while back along with the Dead Sea Minerals one but I didn't see any difference at all unlike with the latter so I thought it's useless. :/ However, I haven't used it as often as you just mentioned neither for that long a duration. I'll give it a go again. I can relate to your skin type better than anyone else's I guess.

    Jadirah Sarmad | Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your honest review but i dont think that i will be giving it a go as i dont like to apply those mask which give tingly feeling to your face :)
    http://annmakeupblog.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried this one and its really good :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm an old Freeman fan. Love their stuff, specially the masks and scrubs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like an amazing mask for dry skin! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a great mask for those with dry skin. I should try this out.. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a big fan of the freeman packaging, they always use vibrant colors. This seems like a good mask for people with dry skin.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have tried other mask in freeman but this one looks good for dry skin. Nice review :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Freemaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!! I am definitely picking up some of their products

    ReplyDelete
  10. Skin becomes dry in winters :( Will surely try this. Thank you for your review darling. Wana following each other dear? Do let me know :*
    www.ilovly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...