Saturday, 24 January 2015

Cherry Blossom Nail Art Tutorial

Cherry Blossom Nail Art Tutorial, Pakistani Nail Art Beauty Book Blog, Pakistani Nail Art Blog, Pakistani Beauty Blog, Pakistani Book Blog

Hey hey! ^_^ I've been working on some really nice nail art tutorials for you all. Cherry blossom nails are one of my favorite floral designs. Since I'm obsessed with nude nails these days, I decided to try them out on a pinky nude shade from Clarity/Clazona and it worked! They're pretty! I used grey for the stems instead of black to soften up the design for winters.


Here's what you'll need:
Cherry Blossom Nail Art Tutorial, Pakistani Nail Art Beauty Book Blog, Pakistani Nail Art Blog, Pakistani Beauty Blog, Pakistani Book Blog


  • a dotting tool
  • a stripper brush
  • white nail polish
  • deep pink or red nail polish
  • a base color - I used pinky nude
  • top and base coat
Let's begin

Cherry Blossom Nail Art Tutorial, Pakistani Nail Art Beauty Book Blog, Pakistani Nail Art Blog, Pakistani Beauty Blog, Pakistani Book Blog

I hope it was easy to understand! Here are some more pictures of the design:

Cherry Blossom Nail Art Tutorial, Pakistani Nail Art Beauty Book Blog, Pakistani Nail Art Blog, Pakistani Beauty Blog, Pakistani Book Blog

Cherry Blossom Nail Art Tutorial, Pakistani Nail Art Beauty Book Blog, Pakistani Nail Art Blog, Pakistani Beauty Blog, Pakistani Book Blog

I hope you all liked it! More designs are coming up ^_^. Feel free to leave requests or questions.

Wish you all happiness and prosperity!
Love,

11 comments :

  1. Love this :D florals nail arts are one of my favourates :D
    annmakeupblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful is this design?! I wish I was more creative when it came to my nails

    Sophia Meola | A Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl this is so cute and thank you for the shop suggestion on my blog! <3

    Jadirah Sarmad | Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty , thanks for the great tutorial
    Jess
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely colours! perfect for more of a natural look x

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks cute
    myownnailart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love love love Cherry Blossoms! You did a great job! I definitely want to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The flowers look very cute. Good job!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just simply gorgeous xox

    http://www.rainbowsandunicornsblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...