Sunday, 9 November 2014

September to October Empties

It's probably the first time that I'm doing an empties post right on time. It's probably because I couldn't wait to empty and throw out stuff, just so I could begin my winter skincare shopping! ^_^

St. Ives Purifying Sea Salt Exfoliation Body Wash, The Body Shop Moroccan Rose Body Butter, The Body Shop Papaya Shower Gel

1. St. Ives Purifying Sea Salt Exfoliation Body Wash - My favorite body wash for spring! Love love love it. The 450ml bottle lasted me 4 months, used together with other shower gels. Read me complete review here.

Repurchase? Absolutely.

2. The Body Shop Moroccan Rose Body Butter - This one smelled amazing and had a light texture perfect for spring and summer. But after a couple of months it went really oily. It was just weird and haven't experienced that from any other body butters from The Body Shop.

Repurchase? Not after what happened. :S

3. The Body Shop Papaya Shower Gel - This was my first every shower gel from The Body Shop and I have to say I loved it! My skin felt really nourished after using it and a little went a long way. The 250ml bottle lasted me 3 months, used with the St. Ives body wash.

Repurchase? The papaya scent was too fruity for my liking. Will repurchase another scent.

Olay Beauty Fluid, The Body Shop Honey & Oat Scrub Mask, Nivea Natural Fairness Exfoliating Scrub, POND'S White Beauty Cleansing Milk, Boots Essentials Cucumber Facial Wash

4. Olay Beauty Fluid - This the perfect moisturiser for dry skin for summer and fall! Lasted me a whole year.

Repurchase? I have already!

5. The Body Shop Honey & Oat Scrub Mask - I should have properly reviewed this mask. My apologies ^_^. It is a really good moisturising AND deep cleansing mask for dry skin, and let me tel you how hard this combination is to come by! The 100ml tub lasted me a whole year, used on and off.

Repurchase? Yup! Waiting for the The Body Shop UK sale.

6. Nivea Natural Fairness Exfoliating Scrub - A creamy scrub that smells like melons! The exfoliating particles were so gentle but exfoliate really really well! I loved using it after school - really brightened my complexion. The major downside is that it really dried out my skin, so it's a big no no for dry skin types.

Repurchase? Nope.

7. POND'S White Beauty Cleansing Milk - This cleanser really helped improve the texture of my skin. It was my first ever cleansing milk so it took getting used to. I started using it regularly around March this year, so the 100ml bottle lasted me a good 6 months, using once a day. I think this is a great cleansing milk to start off with!

Repurchase? Probably not. I'm on the look out for richer cleansers.

8. Boots Essentials Cucumber Facial Wash - I know I know. I shouldn't be using a foaming wash. *Guilty* But I still haven't worked out my morning cleansing routine. This face wash was really gentle though and had a mild fragrance. If you like using Clean & Clear face wash, you'd like this one too.

Repurchase? Nope.

L'oreal Paris Fall Repair Anti-Hair Fall Shampoo, L'oreal Paris Fall Repair Anti-Hair Fall Conditioner, Garnier Fructis Long & Strong Conditioner

9. L'oreal Paris Fall Repair Anti-Hair Fall Shampoo - This is a nice replacement for Dove Shampoo. Leaves my hair feeling clean and smooth.

Repurchase? Yes, until I get bored ^_^.

10. L'oreal Paris Fall Repair Anti-Hair Fall Conditioner - I really enjoy using this conditioner after the shampoo from the same line. My hair gets really bouncy and feels moisturized.

Repurchase? Yup.

11. Garnier Fructis Long & Strong Conditioner - The last time I got this I had very long hair, and I loved this conditioner! It moisturised my crazy damaged hair like it was no biggie. But now, it doesn't work just as good. It's probably imported from another country or something.

Repurchase? No this one. But I will try to find the one I used before.

Love,

2 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...