Sunday, 12 October 2014

Eid Manicure: How Nude



Neutral nail art design, Pakistani Beauty Nail Art Blog

For the last post of the day, here's the manicure I did on Eid. I wore a bright pink and grey dress, pretty funky right? Apart from that, I was also feeling a bit low, so none of the eye-catching colors were catching my eye! I felt like wearing a neutral color on my nails for a change.

But the truth is, I do not own many neutral nail polishes. Such is my love for brightly colored nails. I only have one nude nail color, #249 from Clazona. So, I applied it to my nails. But how could I just let it be?

Neutral nail art design, Pakistani Beauty Nail Art Blog

I picked up my silver glitter polish from Ruby Hammer Collection and layered it over the nude. Lastly, I added a round little rhinestone to complete my manicure.

Neutral nail art design, Pakistani Beauty Nail Art Blog

I really loved wearing a neutral color on my nails for the first. My nails looked clean and tidy. I might even try wearing one by itself!

2 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...