Sunday, 19 October 2014

Eye Love: Maybelline The Colossal Kajal & Mascara

Maybelline The Colossal Kajal & Mascara, Pakistani Nail Art Beauty Blog


Hi there gorgeous girls!

I'm sure the whole world has now tried The Colossal Kajal from Maybelline. I've been using purple liner lately ('cause it makes my brown eyes pop) so a new kajal on the block didn't really sound interesting to me. But when I was wearing a fawn colored dress on Eid-ul-Fitr, and Revlon Peach Parfait on my lips, I thought it would all seem too dull. So, at chand raat, when my sister and I went to a local super market to get some last minute Eid preparation stuff (wink wink), I picked this baby up!

Maybelline The Colassal Kajal


Maybelline The Colossal Kajal & Mascara, Pakistani Nail Art Beauty Blog


I got the '6 Hours' one, which is supposed to stay smudge-proof for 6 hours. It doesn't smudge on my upper lash line, it's still there by 7th hour! But my lower lash lines starts to smudge by the 3rd hour, but it's nothing crazy like the rest of the kajals that I've tried. I can also do a winged eye easily and it doesn't fade. It glides really smooth and I can seriously get away without tight lining. It's impressively pigmented with the first swipe, over bare AND eye shadow covered eyes! It's soft though, (and it should be, considering how creamy it is) and so it will break if you twist it up and down a zillion times a day. So just be careful with that and you'll be okay. For the price I think the product is just amazing!! Maybelline has released a new version of this kajal, which lasts for 12 Hours - I'm looking forward to try it out as well.

Maybelline The Colassal Volume Express Mascara


Maybelline The Colossal Kajal & Mascara, Pakistani Nail Art Beauty Blog

Maybelline The Colossal Kajal & Mascara, Pakistani Nail Art Beauty Blog

After loving the kajal, I wanted to try out it's mascara cousin. The wand is quite large, so it's a bit hard to get my lashes near the inner corner. I love how it flares out my lashes beautifully! I skip to do my lower lash line 'cause the crazy flaring just looks weird there ^_^. The formula doesn't clump or irritate my contact lenses. At first I thought it would be a bit much for school, but I love wearing it everyday now and will be trying out the other Volume Express mascaras from Maybelline too!

You get the The Colassal Kajal for PKR 375 and The Colassal Volume Express Mascara for PKR 975.

Peace!

*Disclaimer* - Everything mentioned in this post was purchased with my own money and my review is honest.

18 comments :

  1. I have been avoiding to purchase the colossal kajal after hearing so many stories of knock-offs in the market, but your post makes me want to give it a go! :) x

    Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wearing kajal always makes you afraid from smudging, but this one looks good :)

    GlamupGirls

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love kajal liners, and Maybelline do some of the best mascaras on the market, I especially love The Rocket.

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use the Lakme 6 hrs Kajal & it's blah! It has a weird smell to it and irritates me eyes. So I mugh try out this Kajal .i have the maybeliing collasal mascara as well , I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a lovely blog :)
    Would you like to follow each other?
    Check out my blog and facebook page:
    www.wajihaslifediary.blogspot.com
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=337766586400230&fref=ts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post!

    Please follow back. Thanks! x
    http://ohmymascara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love maybelline products these are great in texure <3 http://shizasblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great review. On 5th supply of kajal and 3rd of mascara they worth try indeed.
    Sahar- The cozy fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  10. Honeslty, I wasn't much impressed with this Colossal Kajal by Maybelline but glad it worked for you. nice review! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am not satisfied with Colossal kajal at all... it works fine as liner but as on water line its a total flop for me. glad it worked for you.


    Shumaila Jaffer
    Beauty Redefined

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't tried the mascara but the kajal was a decent product. Nice review JB.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good review :) I haven't tried these yet.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I so wanna try this new kajal by Maybelline...thanks for an honest review

    ReplyDelete
  15. The mascara doesn't look very appealing in my opinion. There isn't much difference in the before and after pictures.....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...